Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miles Plumlee Toronto Raptors Bound? Center In Exchange For Terrence Ross Rumored!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Because Amir's contract is expiring and he's wearing out. Only PP and TH are under contract for next season - that isn't gonna cut it.
    Only PPat, TH is a FA after this season.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      psycho t shouldn't be actually playing though
      He's actually been pretty good on the defensive end.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Think part of it is speculating on availability in trades too. I mean, who would you target at SF that would add a decent amount of talent to this team and be worth giving up assets for? I got nothing.
        Jared Dudley from the Bucks could be available (He's someone I wouldn't mind)... I mentioned nabbing young guy too, like TJ Warren if we do get Plumlee. Copeland could also be available.... Indy is tanking after all.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Indy is tanking after all.
          They are..? I don't think they asked George to break his leg. I may be wrong though.

Comment

Jared Dudley from the Bucks could be available (He's someone I wouldn't mind)... I mentioned nabbing young guy too, like TJ Warren if we do get Plumlee. Copeland could also be available.... Indy is tanking after all.
            Those are some pretty underwhelming options. I don't see the point in wasting an asset on any of them, even the young Warren (because he'd take the best asset).

These are low-impact (or no-impact) moves IMO. This team needs upgrades at SF and/or PF. If an actual upgrade can't be had, it's not worth the waste in assets. Even the shorter-term oriented moves like West or even Gibson, an argument can at least be made that the bump they give the team may be worth trading a decent piece or two.

I don't see a real option at SF, and think they might as well see about addressing that in the offseason. No guarantees there, but at least you're not trading away pieces in "meh" moves.

Target the RFAs...wishful thinking, but if they can nab someone like Green from GSW, that's be a huge win. Butler and Leonard seem totally unlikely. I've cooled down on Harris, who the more I see him play, the less I like at the moment.

There are solid wing options like Carroll, Danny Green, and Wes Matthews. The latter two are SGs, but they're both good 2-way players who could solidify our wing rotation beside DeMar and JJ.

I also like Papanikolaou as a sleeper option if Houston doesn't pick up his option for next year. He reminds me of Garbo, except he's young. Versatile player with good size. KJ McDaniels might be an interesting option too.

Comment

Those are some pretty underwhelming options. I don't see the point in wasting an asset on any of them, even the young Warren (because he'd take the best asset).

These are low-impact (or no-impact) moves IMO. This team needs upgrades at SF and/or PF. If an actual upgrade can't be had, it's not worth the waste in assets. Even the shorter-term oriented moves like West or even Gibson, an argument can at least be made that the bump they give the team may be worth trading a decent piece or two.

I don't see a real option at SF, and think they might as well see about addressing that in the offseason. No guarantees there, but at least you're not trading away pieces in "meh" moves.

Target the RFAs...wishful thinking, but if they can nab someone like Green from GSW, that's be a huge win. Butler and Leonard seem totally unlikely. I've cooled down on Harris, who the more I see him play, the less I like at the moment.

There are solid wing options like Carroll, Danny Green, and Wes Matthews. The latter two are SGs, but they're both good 2-way players who could solidify our wing rotation beside DeMar and JJ.

I also like Papanikolaou as a sleeper option if Houston doesn't pick up his option for next year. He reminds me of Garbo, except he's young. Versatile player with good size. KJ McDaniels might be an interesting option too.
              Not to mention Green or Barnes (I know both are RFA's). But I agree with that list, especially Papanikolaou and Carroll, who I'm really high on.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Not to mention Green or Barnes (I know both are RFA's). But I agree with that list, especially Papanikolaou and Carroll, who I'm really high on.
                Which Green? Gerald? Don't want him. He's a chucker with a weird fucking attitude.

Barnes? Harrison? Harrison is not a RFA. Matt Barnes is an UFA I believe...he might be an option. Maybe.

Comment

Which Green? Gerald? Don't want him. He's a chucker with a weird fucking attitude.

Barnes? Harrison? Harrison is not a RFA. Matt Barnes is an UFA I believe...he might be an option. Maybe.
                  Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes from GS. Agreed on GG. Matt Barnes is interesting option.

Shocked you don't like Dudley.... I think he might be a good fit here.....
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Draymond Green and Harrison Barnes from GS. Agreed on GG. Matt Barnes is interesting option.

Shocked you don't like Dudley.... I think he might be a good fit here.....
                    Dudley would be an ok fit as a free agent. Good IQ, can shoot the ball...but doesn't contribute much else. Think he's not that great defensively, and he's looked a bit out of shape the last couple of years.

Comment

Dudley would be an ok fit as a free agent. Good IQ, can shoot the ball...but doesn't contribute much else. Think he's not that great defensively, and he's looked a bit out of shape the last couple of years.
                      Yeah, Dudley of 3 or 4 years ago would have been great. Last two years has seen a huge drop defensively. He's a nice bit piece, but doesn't really move the needle.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Dudley played last year with a fractured kneecap, and seems a bit bitter about it being originally diagnosed as tendonitis, then Doc Rivers asking him to play through it,, then Doc dumping him.

He's actually been pretty damn good defensively this year. Just read a Grantland piece on the Bucks with a lot of praise for Dudley's game.

On the other hand, don't think the Bucks have any intention of trading him.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          Dudley played last year with a fractured kneecap, and seems a bit bitter about it being originally diagnosed as tendonitis, then Doc Rivers asking him to play through it,, then Doc dumping him.

He's actually been pretty damn good defensively this year. Just read a Grantland piece on the Bucks with a lot of praise for Dudley's game.

On the other hand, don't think the Bucks have any intention of trading him.
                          I noticed he's been better this year defensively than last, but I also wonder how much roster makeup/role help there. From the little I've seen, Bucks play small lineups a lot, and Dudley doesn't seem to be used as much on better perimeter scorers.

Comment

• Here's the Grantland piece

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/in...lwaukee-bucks/

Comment

I noticed he's been better this year defensively than last, but I also wonder how much roster makeup/role help there. From the little I've seen, Bucks play small lineups a lot, and Dudley doesn't seem to be used as much on better perimeter scorers.
                              He's one of Milwaukee's three headed beast of versatility as Grantland put it the other day lol. He kind of plays the Draymond Green PF role, able to switch onto smaller guys.

Apparently he's very vocal when guarding PFs though - kind of directs Milwaukee's defense.

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              oops lol, hadn't refreshed the page in a while
                              "Bruno?
                              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X