X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab
    replied
    breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    Or perhaps his is the one player who had the balls to speak about the flawed system that so many of us see game after game, most likely also saying he feels he should start or they should do things differently... You even see it recently with him on the court he almost looks out of place among all the iso, nothing is established. I'm sure that's just as frustrating to be a part of as it is to watch.
    +1

This is the best possible and most sensible explanation. Agreed times a thousand.

Leave a comment:

• breakin_ankles
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Well, I'm just guessing that's the problem with JJ and his minutes. He has a history of doing that sort of thing too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or perhaps his is the one player who had the balls to speak about the flawed system that so many of us see game after game, most likely also saying he feels he should start or they should do things differently... You even see it recently with him on the court he almost looks out of place among all the iso, nothing is established. I'm sure that's just as frustrating to be a part of as it is to watch.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    What disagreements?
    Well, I'm just guessing that's the problem with JJ and his minutes. He has a history of doing that sort of thing too.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    It's disappointing that the one player that seems to be doing everything right on the court has disagreements with the coach the most. This team really needs both of them to be on the same page

What disagreements?

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    It's disappointing that the one player that seems to be doing everything right on the court has disagreements with the coach the most. This team really needs both of them to be on the same page

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    The good news is that we will find out eventually. The bad news is that it might make us dislike either Casey or JJ more.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    PP came across pretty complimentary I thought. I have always liked JJ even in his first stint....cannot blame an athlete for wanting to play more....unless of course he is being overly disruptive to the team. I would agree there is some contention between Casey and him right now and PP was of course hesitant to go there. Maybe JJ undiplomatically voiced some concerns that have been bandied here re Casey's coaching flaws.

Leave a comment:

• Doc
    started a topic Patterson: James Johnson is Raptors Vocal Leader

Patterson: James Johnson is Raptors Vocal Leader

Hmmmmm .... I shouldn't jump to conclusions, but something's going with JJ with this team. Patterson was very hesitant in answering the question about what's up with JJ not playing at the moment.

Have a listen: http://www.tsn.ca/radio/patterson-ja...eader-1.189136
Working...
X