Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    DJ tonight ( like every scrub who gets a shot to play against us ):

Had no clue who Pitbull was. Thanks for this.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      Yes,Raptors won,but still didn't feel like it was a great game. Raptors team need a shake up,trade,they are 2 loose,no urgency, 2 relax. A trade would make this team wake up a bit. Not sure what is going with Casey and T Ross,but their is something there,2 bad,both gent's are fault,Casey not showing loyalty and commitment 2 the Kid,but T Ross has been a dog this year,maybe the relationship between the 2 has some fault of his play. I've seen couple of games at air canada,seen T ross shake his head, head down, no apathy towards Coach Casey, not sure,it could b nothing. However u take anyone out of the starting line up,u pretty much lost him. If this team is 2 get passed first rd,they need T Ross,if his not part of the future,then u need 2 move him and get a decent quality,close 2 all star caliber at sf.
      Spaces.

Paragraphs.

2 does not equal 2.

Apologies if you are on a phone...I understand. And the whole personal expression thing allows you to write however you wish. But if you wish to engage in a conversation, it is important to make it easy enough for others to engage with you that they will make the effort. Pardon my coaching.

Comment

• Man oh man, would Monroe ever look good in our starting front court.

It's too bad nothing materialized before the JSmoove dumping, because I'm guessing he's basically untouchable now.

Comment

• Are there any Patrick Beverly types possibly available? The amount of dribble penetration this team allows makes me sick. I hate swearing 20 times a game.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            Spaces.

Paragraphs.

2 does not equal 2.

Apologies if you are on a phone...I understand. And the whole personal expression thing allows you to write however you wish. But if you wish to engage in a conversation, it is important to make it easy enough for others to engage with you that they will make the effort. Pardon my coaching.
            Zainab spell checks her post and has flawless punctuation A+

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Are there any Patrick Beverly types possibly available? The amount of dribble penetration this team allows makes me sick. I hate swearing 20 times a game.
              Adding a PG just to check DJ types kills offense. Getting a SF like Deng helps more since either Lowry or Dermar should be able to check them. GV and not using JJ is the problem.

Comment

• was at the game last night.

felt pretty good about it overall! the score made it seem a lot closer than it actually was.
                demar had a super quiet but really effective game. didn't even realize his stat line was anywhere near 25-4-6. thats the way it should be. all within the offense.

augustin obviously smoked us as per usual, somehow. i saw they tried to put vasquez on augustin and that didn't work too well at all.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Zainab spell checks her post and has flawless punctuation A+
                  I'm glad someone appreciates my writing skills! :P

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Man oh man, would Monroe ever look good in our starting front court.

It's too bad nothing materialized before the JSmoove dumping, because I'm guessing he's basically untouchable now.
                    Let's be honest, he'd be glued to the bench for being too slow.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Let's be honest, he'd be glued to the bench for being too slow.
                      Which makes Vasquez's minutes all the more surprising.

His legs are moving, but he doesn't go anywhere.

Comment

• 1. Can JV please play in the 4th?

2. DD played well, good to see.

3. What the fuck happened with JJ?
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          3. What the fuck happened with JJ?
                          Leo's explanation was that since Demar is now the starting 3, that makes Ross the new back up 3. Which means less minutes for JJ (not like he can't play the 4 but whatever.. Casey...).

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            Leo's explanation was that since Demar is now the starting 3, that makes Ross the new back up 3. Which means less minutes for JJ (not like he can't play the 4 but whatever.. Casey...).
                            Um... Lou/Ross/JJ/PP/TH. Ross is back up shooting guard. This is so fucking stupid lol god damn, it's infuriating
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              Um... Lou/Ross/JJ/PP/TH. Ross is back up shooting guard. This is so fucking stupid lol god damn, it's infuriating
                              Except Vasquez is the backup point guard.

Lou Williams and Ross both get the backup 2 minutes (with DeMar sliding to the 3 as well).

You can't play 10 guys big minutes usually. So its Tyler vs James Johnson it seems. I'd rather JJ playing the 3 and small ball 4 but Casey clearly disagrees.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
                                Except Vasquez is the backup point guard.

Lou Williams and Ross both get the backup 2 minutes (with DeMar sliding to the 3 as well).

You can't play 10 guys big minutes usually. So its Tyler vs James Johnson it seems. I'd rather JJ playing the 3 and small ball 4 but Casey clearly disagrees.
                                Vasquez isn't the backup PG currently. Lou is, GV starts. I have no idea who is replacing JJ as of late.

Comment

Working...
                                X