Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #44: Detroit Pistons 110 - Toronto Raptors 114

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Vasquez isn't the backup PG currently. Lou is, GV starts. I have no idea who is replacing JJ as of late.
    ross is, since demar is playing SF in the starting lineup.

    Comment


    • iblastoff wrote: View Post
      ross is, since demar is playing SF in the starting lineup.
      But then who is SG?

      Comment


      • Mindlessness wrote: View Post
        But then who is SG?
        lou is. casey hasn't been platoon swapping if you've missed the past couple of games.

        lowry, vasquez, derozan, amir, val

        mid way through the quarter, casey pulls vasquez in place of lou (usually with 2Pat). then by the end of the first/start of the second, lineup is

        vasquez, lou, ross, 2pat, 'bro

        Comment


        • tDotted wrote: View Post
          lou is. casey hasn't been platoon swapping if you've missed the past couple of games.

          lowry, vasquez, derozan, amir, val

          mid way through the quarter, casey pulls vasquez in place of lou (usually with 2Pat). then by the end of the first/start of the second, lineup is

          vasquez, lou, ross, 2pat, 'bro
          But... He doesn't have to do that!
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

          Comment


          • Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            But... He doesn't have to do that!
            exactly! there's couch coaches like us who've given that JJ/2Pat lineup suggestion for months and he goes making things complicated.

            Comment


            • tDotted wrote: View Post
              lou is. casey hasn't been platoon swapping if you've missed the past couple of games.

              lowry, vasquez, derozan, amir, val

              mid way through the quarter, casey pulls vasquez in place of lou (usually with 2Pat). then by the end of the first/start of the second, lineup is

              vasquez, lou, ross, 2pat, 'bro
              Ah. Yeah, I've been studying for exams lately.

              Basically he's shortened his bench.

              EDIT: Why the FUCK has Casey shortened his bench?
              Last edited by Mindlessness; Mon Jan 26, 2015, 09:59 PM.

              Comment


              • Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                Ah. Yeah, I've been studying for exams lately.

                Basically he's shortened his bench.
                Yup, basically. Nothing easy with Casey.

                Comment


                • Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  Ah. Yeah, I've been studying for exams lately.

                  Basically he's shortened his bench.

                  EDIT: Why the FUCK has Casey shortened his bench?
                  Yeah me too. Physics tomorrow and I'm doneeeeeeeee !!!! Can't fucking wait
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X