Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Johnson: 3/3 FG and 3 Rebs in.. 9:17..... why is he our 10th man Dwane Casey??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    It's not overreacting, he was benched after 2 d-league games after his short stint, yes, he was that bad... I would say give him playing time, but we aren't tanking right now, because playing him would mean being 76ers. We have PT issues with some of our starters, JJ, etc. How do you think a guy, who would probably get some playing minutes only in Sixers, can get his minutes in Raptors?
    I disagree with basing anything off the D-League games.

The Mad Ants are a Mad House.

Raptors need their own D-League franchise - not sharing one with a third of the league.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

Raptors need their own D-League franchise - not sharing one with a third of the league.
      Well, you have to see it to believe it. If you saw it, I'm not sure how you can not agree with the fact that he looked utterly bad out there, even if he was not coached properly, he mainly chucked every time he received the ball, let everyone score on him and lose the ball whenever he got it in transition.
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

In his final game, they were down 1 with like 40 seconds left, he was in bounding from his side and passed the ball directly into the hands of the other team. He clearly is not ready yet.

Oh and he shoots every time he touched the ball, that can't happen
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          In his final game, they were down 1 with like 40 seconds left, he was in bounding from his side and passed the ball directly into the hands of the other team. He clearly is not ready yet.

Oh and he shoots every time he touched the ball, that can't happen
          It wasnt his final game, the game after that one was 10 times worse.

Comment

It wasnt his final game, the game after that one was 10 times worse.
            Shit bad lol. I just remember him getting benched a lot in that final game. But yea I agree with ya

Comment

If you're going to judge his game play on one/two games in D-League, I guess we can also judge his game on one/two games in the NBA?

Comment

If you're going to judge his game play on one/two games in D-League, I guess we can also judge his game on one/two games in the NBA?
                You could if you wanted too! But trust me, you didn't watch the d league games...he is not ready to play major minutes this year

Comment

Well, you have to see it to believe it. If you saw it, I'm not sure how you can not agree with the fact that he looked utterly bad out there, even if he was not coached properly, he mainly chucked every time he received the ball, let everyone score on him and lose the ball whenever he got it in transition.
                  Where did I say he looked good?

He is a long term project with unbelievable upside.

Yet again - Raptors need their own D-League franchise.

Guys like Clint Capela have played 16 D-League games thus far this year as Houston owns Rio Grande Valley. Capela has been progressing very very nicely with not just game minutes, but controlled game minutes from a D-League franchise that directly serves and is controlled by the owning NBA team.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    You could if you wanted too! But trust me, you didn't watch the d league games...he is not ready to play major minutes this year
                    I did.

And where in the name of all that is sacred and pure say that he is ready to play major minutes?

If you're going to have a discussion with yourselves gents, have to it, but please stop quoting me and stating directly or indirectly things I did not say or even imply - mucho grassy ass.

Comment

I did.

And where in the name of all that is sacred and pure say that he is ready to play major minutes?

If you're going to have a discussion with yourselves gents, have to it, but please stop quoting me and stating directly or indirectly things I did not say or even imply - mucho grassy ass.
                      Lol my bad. I just thot that since you don't base anything off of d league games, you thot he could contribute this year and that he should get more playing time. My bad

Comment

I was not quoting you, I made logical assumption. Look where Bruno played before NBA, check his stats, game time. He was raw even in his brazilian league, players who dominate their local leagues often are 13th players in nba. I dont see any space for Bruno playing. We agree on one thing though, Raps needs d league team, theres no other option for Bruno atm.

Comment

I was not quoting you, I made logical assumption. Look where Bruno played before NBA, check his stats, game time. He was raw even in his brazilian league, players who dominate their local leagues often are 13th players in nba. I dont see any space for Bruno playing. We agree on one thing though, Raps needs d league team, theres no other option for Bruno atm.
                          Late in games and to end quarters. Too bad Lou takes every shot to close out quarters and Lowry takes runs to the rim to get points late.

Comment

You know what happens when you assume - even logically?

Comment

Im not quite sure what is your intention here. If you would read my post again you could see that all what I said was that you probably should agree with me he played bad...... No one was quoting you or putting words in your mouth.

Comment

Im not quite sure what is your intention here. If you would read my post again you could see that all what I said was that you probably should agree with me he played bad...... No one was quoting you or putting words in your mouth.
                                If he played well he wouldn't be in D-league. Its where guys try shooting left handed or guys with no depth perception are chucking bombs

Comment

Working...
                                X