Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Johnson: 3/3 FG and 3 Rebs in.. 9:17..... why is he our 10th man Dwane Casey??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJ with just 3 mins vs pistons

I think we will get an idea of Masai's thinking by trade deadline.

If JJ is gone - vote of confidence for Casey.

If he stays, doesn't really say much.

Comment

Everywhere JJ goes, JJ mysteriously gets benched for doing something.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

what if lou's gone? what does that mean?

Comment

JJ and DC need to work out whatever there issues are. JJ could be huge for us come playoff time.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
            what if lou's gone? what does that mean?
            He'll still have 2 women and millions o' cash

Comment

If JJ gets dealt I'm going to be upset
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

If JJ was going to be dealt you would think he would be playing MORE
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

he won't get dealt. incredible value. i don't think anything happened. i think he is just back to his regular spot in the rotation. someone got injured, jj came in and did great. casey does't let people lose their spot from injury, so jj has to wait for another opportunity.

i do like the notion floating around for the amir/jj insertion into the lineup but that probably pushes lou down the line.

has vasquez, dd, jj, patterson, jv ever taken the court together? that is a pretty big lineup or switch amir with ppat

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    he won't get dealt. incredible value. i don't think anything happened. i think he is just back to his regular spot in the rotation. someone got injured, jj came in and did great. casey does't let people lose their spot from injury, so jj has to wait for another opportunity.

i do like the notion floating around for the amir/jj insertion into the lineup but that probably pushes lou down the line.

has vasquez, dd, jj, patterson, jv ever taken the court together? that is a pretty big lineup or switch amir with ppat
                    JJ was playing regular minutes well before DeMar got injured...
                    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2015/

Comment

This is the most inexplicable thing that Casey has done (And I like Casey). One can justify the JV 4th quarter stuff sometimes but how can you justify having him not play at all and giving Greivis and Lou so many minutes

Comment

Better question is why did Memphis eventually bench James Johnson and start the ghost of Tayshaun Prince over him?

There is probably something about JJ that insiders know that we don't. That and his minutes off the bench are getting soaked up by Ross.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                          Better question is why did Memphis eventually bench James Johnson and start the ghost of Tayshaun Prince over him?

There is probably something about JJ that insiders know that we don't. That and his minutes off the bench are getting soaked up by Ross.
                          JJ can't shoot. Tayshasun is bad but can shoot a little, enough to start at least and is good defensively.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            JJ can't shoot. Tayshasun is bad but can shoot a little, enough to start at least and is good defensively.
                            Guh, maybe my memories of Prince are fuzzy. I just remembered a dude on his last legs.

JJ has been bouncing around from team to team a while, and there were rumors regarding his *ahem* professionalism during his first stint here. Maybe the JJ just did something too dumb to go unpunished. Meh!

Comment

He'll still have 2 women and millions o' cash
                              And will lose that cash twice as fast....
                              Last edited by golden; Mon Jan 26, 2015, 11:30 PM.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                                Guh, maybe my memories of Prince are fuzzy. I just remembered a dude on his last legs.

JJ has been bouncing around from team to team a while, and there were rumors regarding his *ahem* professionalism during his first stint here. Maybe the JJ just did something too dumb to go unpunished. Meh!
                                Prince just had a bad shooting year last year but if left wide open can shoot. He just cant finish at the rim or score any other way.

Comment

Working...
                                X