Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Johnson: 3/3 FG and 3 Rebs in.. 9:17..... why is he our 10th man Dwane Casey??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    Guh, maybe my memories of Prince are fuzzy. I just remembered a dude on his last legs.

JJ has been bouncing around from team to team a while, and there were rumors regarding his *ahem* professionalism during his first stint here. Maybe the JJ just did something too dumb to go unpunished. Meh!
    Talking to fans, they were as dumbfounded by Prince playing as we are about JJ sitting this time around.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      Talking to fans, they were as dumbfounded by Prince playing as we are about JJ sitting this time around.
      JJ looks good dunking. Prince is John Salmons but a little better. If any team can afford to play a SF with no shot its the Raptors. The roster has 5 three point shooters at 4 positions.

Comment

Prince is on his last legs. Was shooting 40% from 3 when the Grizz got him for Jose.. Shot 29% last year.

JJ had a better TS% than Prince last year - JJ 55%, TP 44%..
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Prince is on his last legs. Was shooting 40% from 3 when the Grizz got him for Jose.. Shot 29% last year.

JJ had a better TS% than Prince last year - JJ 55%, TP 44%..
          Last year Prince looked terrible but he was shooting over 45% before the trade. He still sucks but last year was an injury riddled one. He looked hurt.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
            JJ looks good dunking. Prince is John Salmons but a little better. If any team can afford to play a SF with no shot its the Raptors. The roster has 5 three point shooters at 4 positions.
            That's not convincing me that he deserved to start over JJ, lol!

I bet the benching is over something really dumb, like Michael-Beasley-boneheaded.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
              That's not convincing me that he deserved to start over JJ, lol!

I bet the benching is over something really dumb, like Michael-Beasley-boneheaded.
              On the Raptors he is the fifth option. On Memphis Tony Allen and JJ can not play together.

Comment

Ah, I see that.

Comment

I can not get over how much I hate Dwane Casey the coach. As a person he seems like a good guy. It's almost like he's directly defiant about anything the fans or media think is a good idea.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just a thought - Lowry has been dog tired for a couple of weeks. Is Casey trying to ease the load on him by having multiple guards on the floor?

Even so, agreed that JJ has not only played well enough to earn more burn, he could very well be a key matchup piece in the playoffs vs. bigger/scoring wings.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Casey plays favorites and it seems like JJ is not part of the favorites

DC likes guards that are chuckers

Alan Anderson, GV, Lou etc
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Casey plays favorites and it seems like JJ is not part of the favorites

DC likes guards that are chuckers

Alan Anderson, GV, Lou etc
                        Don't forget on one year deals.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          Don't forget on one year deals.
                          This. He finds minutes to guys playing for their next contract. Even Hayes and Hansbrough.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Just a thought - Lowry has been dog tired for a couple of weeks. Is Casey trying to ease the load on him by having multiple guards on the floor?

Even so, agreed that JJ has not only played well enough to earn more burn, he could very well be a key matchup piece in the playoffs vs. bigger/scoring wings.
                            Here's an idea - run less of your offence through the guards if your guards are tired.

Oh, and have your backup PG play backup PG, not starting SG.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Vasquez
                              Lou
                              Ross
                              Tyler
                              Amir
                              With Chuck subbing in here and there.... I love that as our bench.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                With Chuck subbing in here and there.... I love that as our bench.
                                Word.

Comment

Working...
                                X