No announcement yet.

First Year Anniversary of Ross' 51 Point Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he drops at least 30 this season.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      lowry is 28.
      Yep, just like I said.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Opposing defenses smarten up
        Let's look on the white side, at least he has the talent.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
          Marcus Thornton at 27 is a finished product, only thing that would make him better is being in the right system. Ross still has room to grow if Casey allows it.
          This is one thing I definitely can't put on Casey. With DeMar out, TRoss had every opportunity in the book to show us something. Instead he got benched for Greivis Vasquez. We even cut JJ's minutes to get Ross going! He's only hit the 20 point mark three times this season, and his free throw draw rate is basically the same as Jason Freaking Kapono.

This looks more and more like a lack of mental toughness or drive. Like KD said, hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
            This is one thing I definitely can't put on Casey. With DeMar out, TRoss had every opportunity in the book to show us something. Instead he got benched for Greivis Vasquez. We even cut JJ's minutes to get Ross going! He's only hit the 20 point mark three times this season, and his free throw draw rate is basically the same as Jason Freaking Kapono.

This looks more and more like a lack of mental toughness or drive. Like KD said, hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
            What could he do. He can't drive and Landry is spacing the floor for him. Before the concussion at least Fields cut. JV, Amir and Landry is a pretty clogged paint to be expected to do anything. Eventually even Lowry was beaten down. Not defending him but that was fucked up.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
              What could he do. He can't drive and Landry is spacing the floor for him. Before the concussion at least Fields cut. JV, Amir and Landry is a pretty clogged paint to be expected to do anything. Eventually even Lowry was beaten down. Not defending him but that was fucked up.
              Yeah, I agree.

Ross had every opportunity to do what - play DeMar's game? It's more and more evident that Ross isn't the next DeMar, and that Casey is building a track record for failing to get spot up shooters their shots.

At this point I only want Ross to stand on the three point line and play defense. I wish he would play some defense.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Basketballs version of the one-hit wonder. Thanks Terrence, for getting me stiff and leaving me with blue balls!!

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  Basketballs version of the one-hit wonder. Thanks Terrence, for getting me stiff and leaving me with blue balls!!
                  Pause

But yo, T Ross in a better offensive system would be dangerous. Imagine him playing like Matt bonners role in SA
                  2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                    Pause

But yo, T Ross in a better offensive system would be dangerous. Imagine him playing like Matt bonners role in SA
                    You could say the same about most of our players. But I'm not trying to crap on Ross, I like the guy and hope he improves and he can find his niche on this team. I really like the way he played last night in Indy. It was a good game for him and I hope he builds on it. Maybe the move to the bench has alleviated some pressure or something, but he is looking more comfortable lately.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      You could say the same about most of our players. But I'm not trying to crap on Ross, I like the guy and hope he improves and he can find his niche on this team. I really like the way he played last night in Indy. It was a good game for him and I hope he builds on it. Maybe the move to the bench has alleviated some pressure or something, but he is looking more comfortable lately.
                      I enjoy him off the bench too. Just waiting for Casey's stubborn ass to start JJ over Vasquez.
                      Casey is too high off the hog. Needs to lower his ego.
                      Start JJ even if he criticizes your ability to coach. ( that's what I assume is the case ) if so, I like it. He calls a spade, a spade.
                      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

I'm not sure if Ross has scored a combined 51 points since this game....

Comment

Working...
                        X