Game #45: Toronto Raptors 104 - Indiana Pacers 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Lol. I take it u never watched Any atlanta games last year. Lou has always been ISO heavy everywhere he went. That's as part of the reason he was out of the rotation last year in Atlanta. He was too ISO heavy in a team that wanted to pass a lot.

Watching him play under Casey really makes him look like his philly self back in the day. When again, he was ISO heavy. Some of your guys reason for hating Casey don't even make sense anymore

Have you noticed how he never shoots a catch and shoot three. Rather he takes a couple dribbles then takes another three from the same spot. He's not effective in a passing offence. It's guys like him that Casey's system really benefits
    He's more ISO in Toronto than any time in his career. His individual number are identical but Casey has completely given him nothing else to do except go ISO. His assists number don't point to hogging but completely zero options to pass.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      He's more ISO in Toronto than any time in his career. His individual number are identical but Casey has completely given him nothing else to do except go ISO. His assists number don't point to hogging but completely zero options to pass.
      Is he though? Anyone have stats showing that he's more ISO heavy now ? You guys always claim that but I doubt any of you actually watched every Lou game in his career to justify it
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Thanks for the thoughts from the other side. Enjoy the game
        Thanks...it'll be nice seeing the Raps twice in the next few months here in Indy. Hope to see some other Raps fans at the game cheering them to victory.

Comment

didn't knew that. How embarrassing would that be lmao
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

C. J. Miles, the starting shooting guard for the Pacers, is out for the second straight game. George Hill is still recovering from his groin injury, so I expect to see him come off the bench again.

http://www.vigilantsports.com/2015/0...fe-fieldhouse/

Comment

I am rather curious as to whether the Pacers would want Hansbrough back? Louis Scola's contract is up at the end of the season. David West may retire. If you were going to trade for a guy, why not someone who already knows the system?

Comment

Barring any inexplicable benching, I expect Jonas to have a huge game.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  Barring any inexplicable benching, I expect Jonas to have a huge game.
                  Come on now, we all know Casey will put hands on Hilbert in the fourth.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
                    I am rather curious as to whether the Pacers would want Hansbrough back? Louis Scola's contract is up at the end of the season. David West may retire. If you were going to trade for a guy, why not someone who already knows the system?
                    West has a year left on his deal, he won't give up 12M. Neither Psycho or Indy want each other plus Scola is under contract. Pacers need a PG, would want West and Hill for expiring and Vasquez

Comment

Indy should just tank this season. Trade West (and Hill if possible) for draft picks. They are are 6th worst in the standings but are basically tied with 4 other teams.. they should be able to get passed Orlando in the Tank standings if they do that (getting passed LA would be tough). Next season PG will be back, and could gear up for another run with the additional cap space and solid first rounder.

On the other hand they are only 3.5 games back of 8th in the East.. and if PG does come back this year, could be a deadly first round opponent.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Indy should just tank this season. Trade West (and Hill if possible) for draft picks. They are are 6th worst in the standings but are basically tied with 4 other teams.. they should be able to get passed Orlando in the Tank standings if they do that (getting passed LA would be tough). Next season PG will be back, and could gear up for another run with the additional cap space and solid first rounder.

On the other hand they are only 3.5 games back of 8th in the East.. and if PG does come back this year, could be a deadly first round opponent.
                        Cannot imagine someone coming back from such freak injury so fast
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Cannot imagine someone coming back from such freak injury so fast
                          It was a clean break. Less problems then sprains. Livingstons injury was a complete destruction of bone, muscle and nerves.

Comment

I really hope I get to see some good team basketball tonight, as a fan I could care less about any individual stat I just want the team to get back to playing the game the right way. please please please pass the ball tonight boys, and casey needs to keep running plays I think he is starting to understand this.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Pacers need a PG, would want West and Hill for expiring and Vasquez.
                              That actually sounds plausible. The ESPN trade machine allows Vasquez + Hansbrough for West. I have no idea what Mr. Ujiri would think, however. Oh well, time for the game.

Comment

killer stream for anyone that needs it http://sportstv1.moonfruit.com/
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X