Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46: Sacramento Kings 102 - Toronto Raptors 119

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • It was interesting how, in the third quarter, the removal of an interior defensive presence led to so many Raptors threes. I'd imagine it was because help defenders had to rotate into the paint more often, leaving outside shooters open.

    I wonder if that relates to the Raptors in any way.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

    -Superjudge, 7/23

    Hope you're wrong.

    Comment


    • Why are NBA players and fans so sensitive to booing? Fans are just having fun, picking a target. It happens all the time in hockey. Rudy can cry himself to sleep and wipe the tears with hundred dollar bills.
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Why are NBA players and fans so sensitive to booing? Fans are just having fun, picking a target. It happens all the time in hockey. Rudy can cry himself to sleep and wipe the tears with hundred dollar bills.
        Maybe they were saying "Ruuuuuuuuuuudyyyyyyy" and it sounded like boos? No? welp I still don't care. Boo away if you want to. Next thing people will be telling me not to chant "air ball" at players after they shoot an air ball. Get that PC garbage outta here.

        Comment


        • Primer wrote: View Post
          Maybe they were saying "Ruuuuuuuuuuudyyyyyyy" and it sounded like boos? No? welp I still don't care. Boo away if you want to. Next thing people will be telling me not to chant "air ball" at players after they shoot an air ball. Get that PC garbage outta here.
          I had to go all the way through this thread to get to the "no, they're saying Ruuuuuuudy" joke. Didn't want to double post something. Maybe all the comedy was done after Jack's line about Amir's shortcomings below the belt. There's got to be a top ten list for that somewhere. And the laugh's continued. Did anyone see Lou post game? He was asked about the camo jerseys with sleeves as players had said before that the sleeves got in the way of shooting. He gave a goofy smile and said he's fine with it...other guys just have to make up an excuse sometimes to explain why their shot's not going in Good times

          Comment


          • KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Why are NBA players and fans so sensitive to booing? Fans are just having fun, picking a target. It happens all the time in hockey. Rudy can cry himself to sleep and wipe the tears with hundred dollar bills.
            because hockey is for trashy fucks.

            Comment


            • iblastoff wrote: View Post
              because hockey is for trashy fucks.
              Cousins sucks and you're desecrating our jersey.
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Cousins sucks and you're desecrating our jersey.
                Oh my bad. Didn't realize you were on the team.

                Comment


                • iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  because hockey is for trashy fucks.
                  That's pretty douchey of you.
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

                  -Superjudge, 7/23

                  Hope you're wrong.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X