Game #46: Sacramento Kings 102 - Toronto Raptors 119

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stooley wrote: View Post
    JV/Cousins doesn't work any better than Lowry/Lawson would.
    Shhhhh with that kind of talk, Casey might have an aneurysm if he found out that backcourt pairing was possible

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      This would be me if a JV/Cousins frontcourt happens

Straight the fuck up... I think that would be the true twin towers in the league. And with the aggressiveness that cousins brings there would be NO easy inside buckets... And for the record, the not getting along shut is from fiba, I would bet money that you put there two heads together in the post and magic happens. Fuck that whole the don't like each other.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        "Not a big guy below the waist".*

- Leo Rautins
        I died of laughter on that.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
          JV/Cousins doesn't work any better than Lowry/Lawson would.
          Cousins seems to like using a midrange game as well as his post game... And JJ is very capable of shooting out to 15 feet but hesitates

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            "Not a big guy below the waist".*

- Leo Rautins

saw this earlier
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Got this from RealGM lol!

"Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                Shhhhh with that kind of talk, Casey might have an aneurysm if he found out that backcourt pairing was possible
                Casey would have to go, he would leave both of them out of the offence... Van gundy would jump ship tho lol

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                  Cousins seems to like using a midrange game as well as his post game... And JJ is very capable of shooting out to 15 feet but hesitates
                  The spacing would be pretty tough. I can't tell you the exact stats, but neither of those guys are known to stretch a defens, and if you're relying on them to do that, you're taking away their strengths.

On defense we'd be sooo slow, there'd be match up nightmares, which we wouldn't be able to exploit on the other end since they could easily clog the paint against us.
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Casey would have to go, he would leave both of them out of the offence... Van gundy would jump ship tho lol
                    Aha I was talking about Lowry/Lawson! Backcourt is your guards, frontcourt is your SF, PF and C

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                      Aha I was talking about Lowry/Lawson! Backcourt is your guards, frontcourt is your SF, PF and C
                      I know that, I mistyped a page ago and it's fucking up convo still.. My bad

Comment

I know that, I mistyped a page ago and it's fucking up convo still.. My bad
                        No worries man! I figured that's what it was but I just had to make sure

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                          Got this from RealGM lol!

What the hell hahahahahha
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Just for anybody not watching, phx is up on washington by 17 at halftime.

Comment

Just for anybody not watching, phx is up on washington by 17 at halftime.
                              Great! Lets hope Atlanta loses too Lol

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                Great! Lets hope Atlanta loses too Lol
                                Atlanta won

Comment

Working...
                                X