Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotta starting point guards going down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotta starting point guards going down...

@sweatpantsjer

Haha, the image/video speak for themselves

Deron Williams is out for who-knows-how-long, but I can't see Nets making any panic moves. I think they know they're finished.

Kemba is a big one. Hornets are in a playoff hunt, and don't have a reliable backup.

Jennings is another big one. But Augustin might be good enough. I can't say that Vasquez is an upgrade.

The Lakers probably don't care to replace Nash.

Rubio may be back by the deadline, but the Wolves have no plans to compete anytime soon.

Holiday could be back by the deadline too.

Wroten looks to be done, but Philly still has MCW, and isn't looking for any short-term roster upgrades.

So by my rough math, the Bobcats are the only feasible trade partner.

Comment

Subtle

Comment

Who do you replace him with though? where is Raymond Sessions these days?

Comment

Vasquez is terribad
          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            Who do you replace him with though? where is Raymond Sessions these days?
            Assume you meant his brother Ramon. We might see him to night at the ACC (w/Kings).

Comment

I'd give Charlotte GV and a 2015 first for Vonleh/biyombo
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

ANnnnnnd who plays backup pg for the Toronto Raptors?
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  And charlotte would laugh in your face.

#9 pick for a back up PG and our late 20's pick? How does that make sense?

Comment

Hurricane_Herm wrote: View Post
                    And charlotte would laugh in your face.

#9 pick for a back up PG and our late 20's pick? How does that make sense?
                    because this is nba2k15 and 75 OA and a first get's you a stud
                    Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Jan 28, 2015, 06:44 PM.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      Why would the Hornets give up Vonleh for a shitty PG and a pick in the 20's plus throw in Biyombo?

This deal would push our roster to 16, with Lowry as our only PG.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Lotta starting point guards going down...

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        Why would the Hornets give up Vonleh for a shitty PG and a pick in the 20's plus throw in Biyombo?

This deal would push our roster to 16, with Lowry as our only PG.
                        Because I want them to.... That should be enough

Kemba is down, they need a PG, they're in the playoff hunt. GV is a pretty damn good backup, one that could keep their team afloat.

I realize that we wouldn't get both back, maybe we could pry something as part of a 3-teamer? Maybe where they sell Lance
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          because this is nba2k15 and 75 OA and a first get's you a stud
                          Lol no just go on Trade Finder . GV and a first probably gets you Gerald Henderson and their second in 2K

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            ANnnnnnd who plays backup pg for the Toronto Raptors?
                            uuuuuuuuuhhh Gary Neal? *Bottle gets thrown at my face*

Comment

Hahahahaha this thread is made and General Big Balls Greasy Swagsquez comes out and has his best game of the year the very next day.

Greasy, I know you read these forums you son-of-a-bitch

Comment

Working...
                              X