Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotta starting point guards going down...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jangles wrote: View Post
    Reggie wants to start.
    lowry comes off the bench. what's the problem?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
      I like Vasquez as the starting 2
      DD is to small for SF as is Ross. People need to get off any lineups that put them there, leave them both as SG. Either start JJ & 2pat or go get another SF with solid 3 & D to start next to Amir. Plain and simple . I think they are showcasing Lou.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
        lowry comes off the bench. what's the problem?
        Are you serious?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          Are you serious?
          why wouldn't I be? lowry gets the rest he's needed since demar went down. we get a true PG in the second unit while GV is the primary ball handler in the starting lineup.

I kid.

Comment

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
            DD is to small for SF as is Ross. People need to get off any lineups that put them there, leave them both as SG. Either start JJ & 2pat or go get another SF with solid 3 & D to start next to Amir. Plain and simple . I think they are showcasing Lou.
            Or go get another PF with solid rebounding and D to start next to DeMar...

Comment

And btw how in the world he's not big enough? 6'7 220 seems pretty legit SF size to my eyes...

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                And btw how in the world he's not big enough? 6'7 220 seems pretty legit SF size to my eyes...
                Small forwards are running big now a days, lebron, Rudy Gay, these guys are big, long, and heavier than demar or Ross. They are far better suited at SG. JJ is a legit SF.

Comment

JMO, but I think were focusing in the wrong area.

What we need more than anything is a strong on ball defender to pair with Lowry on the 1st unit that can negate or at least minimize opposing PG's dribble penetration.

JV would be the biggest beneficiary, other than our W-L record. He's getting pretty darn good against opposing bigs, but dribble penetrators torch him.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                  X