Anybody checked out Ben Simmons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Which is highly possible. You know people are going to look more highly on college kids. Aussie ball isn't bad, but still.
    It's possible...I mean, there's tons of time between now and then. He could even fall completely out of draft conversations entirely by then. Crazier things have happened.

However, it's hard to read how DEN and NYK will look next year. I'll be thrilled if it's a top 10 pick. And I'll still be pretty happy with any pick in the top 20 (my best guess for a 'worst-case' floor for the pick).

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      It's possible...I mean, there's tons of time between now and then. He could even fall completely out of draft conversations entirely by then. Crazier things have happened.

However, it's hard to read how DEN and NYK will look next year. I'll be thrilled if it's a top 10 pick. And I'll still be pretty happy with any pick in the top 20 (my best guess for a 'worst-case' floor for the pick).
      You guys need to go check out the purposed trade between us-den-phx in the trade porposal threads. Looks promising. I can't see Denver denying a trade that would give them the second pick out of that little thing between them and NY. Possibly producing 2 lottery picks.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

Yeah.. Denver may go rebuild on us and NYK may nab some stud in FA.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
        X