FEBRUARY could really suck for us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    The big win for me is that the Raptors are still in 2nd place in the East. Not by much, but I was expecting them to be in 4th or 5th after this month was over.
    Haha, it looks pretty good with no context. 2nd place bitch! Just don't mention how we went 4-7 in February.

The schedule isn't getting any easier. A lot of tough games in March. In April we only play sub .500 teams so we should be able to close the season strong. I say "should", because we've looked like shit against some bad teams lately.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
      Haha, it looks pretty good with no context. 2nd place bitch! Just don't mention how we went 4-7 in February.

The schedule isn't getting any easier. A lot of tough games in March. In April we only play sub .500 teams so we should be able to close the season strong. I say "should", because we've looked like shit against some bad teams lately.
      Before the month started, I looked at the schedules of their competition (Chicago, Cleveland and Washington) and those schedules were softer on paper then for the Raptors.. so I assumed the Raptors would be in 4th/5th after February ended. I was wrong.. March does seem hard, but its friendlier then February was. April is even easier.

I suspect Cleveland to take over.. but Cleveland also struggles when Lebron doesn't play and he's going to sit a few games before the season ends I'm sure. Irving is also hurt and could miss games.

Rose is out for the year, and Butler is gone for 3-6 weeks. Washington has been on a slide for quite a while.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post

It's getting quite a bit easier I think. A few tough games, but kds out for okc and the bulls have taken a couple of steps back due to injuries.
        "Bruno?
        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          Did you forget the Knicks game already?
          Woops! Meant nop and nyk
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
          X