Game #47: Toronto Raptors 127 - Brooklyn Nets 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    in the pregame interview, Casey was asked a question in the context of having wrapped up the 4th seed. Casey smiled as said, "don't you mean the 3rd seed unless the rules have changed...". The reporter agreed. But aren't the raps just guaranteed top 4 if they win the atlantic? If three teams have better records..they would be the first three seeds...no?
    i think casey just took a subliminal shot at chicago by saying we're locked for at least 3rd seed.

Comment

I would want Plumlee on our team - hes gooooooooooood!

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
        I would want Plumlee on our team - hes gooooooooooood!
        I want Vasquez on the Hawks, he sucks

Comment

What? Are they travelling from Lithuania or what? Small country, but Lithuanians are fucking everywhere lol

Comment

Jarret Jack is the type of PG that's gonna have a field day against us
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

If anyone else is watching the game via stream ... I think we're in for a brutal shooting night based on the pregame shootaround ... They're shooting bricks as if AA was on our team not Brooklyns ... must be the New York Bargs factor kicking in

Comment

devlin needs a reality check ... this is not a rivalry ... we may be going through a bad stretch at the moment but brooklyn sucks sucks sucks ... rivals need to be somewhat equal

Comment

Lionel Hollins reminds me of Shrek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                    If anyone else is watching the game via stream ... I think we're in for a brutal shooting night based on the pregame shootaround ... They're shooting bricks as if AA was on our team not Brooklyns ... must be the New York Bargs factor kicking in
                    LMAO noticed those bad shots, Lowry missing everything ...

Comment

you'd think casey would change the starting line up to better counter brooklyn's line up.

Nm, just saw mack's post
                      Last edited by nubreed000; Fri Jan 30, 2015, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Back like cooked crack,

#FUCKbrooklyn

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Jarret Jack is the type of PG that's gonna have a field day against us
                          Just cuz he's a former rap doesn't mean he's gonna go DJ Augustin on our ass.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            James Johnson might not play due to hamstring strain he suffered at shoot around
                            seriously of all fucking games to miss, the sole reason hes here is to stop players like joe johnson.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              seriously of all fucking games to miss, the sole reason hes here is to stop players like joe johnson.
                              No worries GV is guarding Joe

Comment

i thought James was here to roundhouse Joe?

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! (johnson)

Comment

Working...
                                X