Game #47: Toronto Raptors 127 - Brooklyn Nets 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• special1 wrote: View Post
    Does Casey guard Jarrett Jack? I missed that.... The hate is getting irrational. Honestly you can blame him for not taking a tech too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's not just Jack it happens every game and JV not playing when the Nets are playing 2 C's

Anyways you're a world renowned Casey nut hugger/apologist talking to you is useless
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
      You can blame him for not reigning in his guards from taking terrible shots and pissing away the lead.
      Ya he should've benched his all-star pg.... You guys have all the answers!

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Deebo's defense was the most impressive thing I took away from this game
        most impressive thing? Oh so Amir just being usual wounded soldier so what right

Comment

1. Meh... He played 33 mins... Looked a bit hurt early and we won...has Gortat tomorrow

2. Tired

3. Exhausted from leading the team for 21 games in Demar's absence

4. Overrated around these parts... Decent player... Nightmares/flashback from the playoffs

Lowry was chucking from the 1st to 3rd and he was missing everything. You can't blame that on fatigue. Thank god he calmed down in the 4th/OT.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Lowry was chucking from the 1st to 3rd. You can't blame that on fatigue. Thank god he calmed down in the 4th/OT.
            What annoys me the most was he takes the must Random pull up 3s

Like if you're feeling it go ahead but if you've missed a bunch of shots already

Taking this shot is idiotic

Comment

Ya he should've benched his all-star pg.... You guys have all the answers!

No! But you talk to him and tell him to stop chucking and start playing team game. What kind of coach is that if he can't even do that?
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                It's not just Jack it happens every game and JV not playing when the Nets are playing 2 C's

Anyways you're a world renowned Casey nut hugger/apologist talking to you is useless
                Ryan Wolstat just tweeted JV is limping around the locker room and is questionable/not likely to play tomorrow so....
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• Can we just enjoy a hard fought win please?
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Ok JV was injured according to Wolstat. So i guess that's the reason he did not play much in the 4th/OT?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                      Ryan Wolstat just tweeted JV is limping around the locker room and is questionable/not likely to play tomorrow so....
                      well yeah he was in the locker room to re-tape his ankle to stop the swelling.

Comment

• I'm with a lot of geniune raptors fans in this forum. What's with all the hate? We've got a winning sports team in a globally recognized sports league.

Yeah, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but maybe that's part of the problem. The haters feel they're "entitled" to more.

C'mon guys, this team has represented T.O. so well, with their underdog never-give-up mentality. Haters here gotta represent their team too by enjoying the ride, not whining about things they can't do any better.

We're entitled to our opinions, but our opinions represent more then just ourselves. Being a raptors fan means being proud and excited, not whiny and cynical.

Some boys and girls on this forum really gotta grow up.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Can we just enjoy a hard fought win please?
                          It's shouldn't have been a hard fought win

Our iso ball let the Nets right back into it and now we have to play tomorrow

Comment

Ok JV was injured according to Wolstat. So i guess that's the reason he did not play much in the 4th/OT?
                            Nah, I don't think it was serious. Re-tape stopped ankle swelling until he removed his shoes.

Comment

Lowry was chucking from the 1st to 3rd and he was missing everything. You can't blame that on fatigue. Thank god he calmed down in the 4th/OT.
                              lowrys chucking is what made started the momentum for brooklyn. he pretty much almost shot us out of the game. And dont even get me started on his defence. fuckk
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                lowrys chucking is what made started the momentum for brooklyn. he pretty much almost shot us out of the game. And dont even get me started on his defence. fuckk
                                +1
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X