• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Amir = semi-cripple
    Tobias = FA target

Who's missed more time this year with ankle issues?
    How about ankle issues last year?

Tobias Harris is the answer to both.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Made Movgov expendable but he's not better than Movgov long or short term. Looks a bit quicker and better offensively but it isn't a big difference.
    He will be better than Mozgov. Already a plus defender.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    with JV playing 30+ minutes, signing a vet C and a vet PG and bring in a rookie, next year roster:

Valanciunas/Vet/Nogueira
    Johnson/Patterson/Johnson
    Chandler/Ross/Caboclo
    DeRozan/Williams/Rookie
    Lowry/Vasquez/Vet

*We don't necessarily need another rookie
    Last edited by charlesnba23; Sun Feb 1, 2015, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Nurkic has been great for a rookie, no?
    Made Movgov expendable but he's not better than Movgov long or short term. Looks a bit quicker and better offensively but it isn't a big difference.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
    No thanks , I have watched the Nuggets the last few games , they miss George Karl - and the GM is dreaming if they think that they will be getting any talent in return. Excluding Ty Lawson and Faried ( who can rebound and hit up to 8 ft shots) the remaining players will be stars on the Knicks and the Lakers and the 76ers.

There is talent , but I don't know how long it will take for them to recover
    Nurkic has been great for a rookie, no?

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I'd love to sign Amir for 1 year. But I doubt he goes for it unless we offer a huge amount - say 15M+.
    Would rather offer a 3-4 year deal at 15-20M total and lose him to get surgery and rehab for a year. Even 21-28M is OK

Leave a comment:

• Heatdreamer
    replied
    No thanks , I have watched the Nuggets the last few games , they miss George Karl - and the GM is dreaming if they think that they will be getting any talent in return. Excluding Ty Lawson and Faried ( who can rebound and hit up to 8 ft shots) the remaining players will be stars on the Knicks and the Lakers and the 76ers.

There is talent , but I don't know how long it will take for the Denver players to recover

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    I'd love to sign Amir for 1 year. But I doubt he goes for it unless we offer a huge amount - say 15M+.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Not even for 10M$ and a chance to prove he's worth a long term contract?
    No team would sign Amir for 1 year. He is going to miss a lot of time eventually and will probably need surgery.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Amir will not resign for 1 year!
    Not even for 10M$ and a chance to prove he's worth a long term contract?

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    What would we need to give up to get Wilson Chandler?

I think we should really make a move for him to be our starting 3. Team option at 7M$ for next year, bring back Amir on a 1 year contract, then make a big splash in 2016 free agency!

Jonas//Lucas
    Amir/Patrick/James
    Wilson/Terrence/Bruno
    DeMar/Lou
    Kyle/Greivis
    Amir will not resign for 1 year!

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    What would we need to give up to get Wilson Chandler?

I think we should really make a move for him to be our starting 3. Team option at 7M$ for next year, bring back Amir on a 1 year contract, then make a big splash in 2016 free agency!

Jonas//Lucas
    Amir/Patrick/James
    Wilson/Terrence/Bruno
    DeMar/Lou
    Kyle/Greivis

*Edit*

If I was Masai I would offer our 1st round draft pick.
    Last edited by charlesnba23; Sun Feb 1, 2015, 05:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GoldenBaller
    replied
    It bugs me that everyone is spelling Arron Afflalo's name wrong, and it bugs me that nobody realizes he is currently having his worst season beyond the arc.

We need a guy that's like Afflalo, but not struggling. He's got just barely over .340 from beyond the arc, which is slight, but still a downgrade from Ross in that category of consistency and need.

We do need a trade before the deadline to make any noise in the playoffs, and I don't want GV starting in the playoffs, hopefully Masai can sprinkle his magic and get a trade done without harming the team.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Z
    replied
    I used to be jealous of Aaron Afflalo... He was the one to follow... Now he's just okay

Leave a comment:

• breakin_ankles
    replied
    We slept on mozgov, somebody many people were calling for as a backup c, and a direct competitor nabbed him up... I think we should scoop up Chandler but leave afflalo out. I think we should try and work a double trade, grabbing Chandler from Denver for expirings and a first or second ... And then grab Taj from chicago with Lou + Hands and a first. This would offer multiple different line up options...

@PG Lowry / Vasquez

@SG DD / Ross

@SF Chandler (or JJ) / JJ (or Chandler) / Bruno

@PF one of Amir or Taj if Chandler starts at SF but 2pat if JJ starts but if 2pat does start then Amir should be backup PF and Taj backup C

@C JV / Taj (unless he starts in place of Amir) / Bebe

Just my opinion but I like the diversity of that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X