What would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Gonna have to agree with TRex on Cousins.

Yes, he's a bit immature, but the talent is oozing out of every orifice. That's a gamble I take with no hesitation. Put him in a winning culture (like what's currently brewing here), and I bet Cousins grows up real quick.

If all it takes is JV + Ross to get Cousins, I sign as quickly as possible before Sactown realizes the raping they're about to receive.
    I said it once before.. depth at the 3.

For the team to give up Ross, a 3 has to come back.

Otherwise, we have no depth at that position. And what if JJ goes down?

Things to think about. Otherwise I'd agree wholeheartedly and go on your side.

DEPTH OVER ELITENESS.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Gonna have to agree with TRex on Cousins.

Yes, he's a bit immature, but the talent is oozing out of every orifice. That's a gamble I take with no hesitation. Put him in a winning culture (like what's currently brewing here), and I bet Cousins grows up real quick.

If all it takes is JV + Ross to get Cousins, I sign as quickly as possible before Sactown realizes the raping they're about to receive.
      you guys have a flawed perception because of us media JV ranks very similar to cousins yet is two years younger, has a better attitude, averages less minutes, and is not a number one option. he will be better

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
        you guys have a flawed perception because of us media JV ranks very similar to cousins yet is two years younger, has a better attitude, averages less minutes, and is not a number one option. he will be better
        Not taking anything away from Jonas at all. He'll be a solid player.

But Cousins is in a different league. Cousins has all the skills to be the best big man in the league right now. Jonas might one day have the tools to be a top 10 big man.

Trade Vlade to get Shaq

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

DEPTH OVER ELITENESS.
          Can address SF depth with a separate trade.

Comment

Can address SF depth with a separate trade.
            Okay... but that means giving up something else. What would you give up for a SF, and ho could we nab for that?

Hnads-bro and Fields plus a pick isn't gonna get you much.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Okay... but that means giving up something else. What would you give up for a SF, and ho could we nab for that?

Hnads-bro and Fields plus a pick isn't gonna get you much.
              I'm not as concerned about this season as some are. If the highly unrealistic Cousins trade happens, I'd be fine with riding out the rest of the season with DeRozan and JJ sharing minutes at SF. Can look to fill the hole in the offseason via trade, FA signing or draft.

You said "depth over eliteness". I'm of the opposite view. Elite talent acquisition should come before depth. Find your stud horses, then fill out the roster around them.

Comment

• Heatdreamer wrote: View Post
                Ross+ Amir + Bebe+ Hansborough+ tor 2016 1st round pick = Ibaka+ Mitch McGarry

Chuck becomes Vet minimum, Lou is extended, 66 million dollars for 2015/16- sign Demarre Carrol with your MLE and your 1st round pick is a point guard
                Don't know why Thunder would do that. And also that leaves only one 3 point threat in the starting lineup.

Comment

• Fields+2nd round pick for Wilson Chandler

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                    Fields+2nd round pick for Wilson Chandler
                    I can see why your avatar is laughing!

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      I can see why your avatar is laughing!
                      It's a power scream.

Comment

DEPTH OVER ELITENESS.
                        Why are you so worried about Ross? lol like really man? Ross is EASILY replaceable. Hell i think Ross mins should be given to JJ.

If you can get Cousins for JV and Ross you do that in a heartbeat. No way the Kings would do it though.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Still wouldn't do that trade bec of Ross?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Still wouldn't do that trade bec of Ross?
                            It wasn't because of Ross, it was because of JV... Look at last night for some vision as to what he is truly going to be.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Why are you so worried about Ross? lol like really man? Ross is EASILY replaceable. Hell i think Ross mins should be given to JJ.

If you can get Cousins for JV and Ross you do that in a heartbeat. No way the Kings would do it though.
                              Cousins would destroy chemistry.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                                It wasn't because of Ross, it was because of JV... Look at last night for some vision as to what he is truly going to be.
                                Can he be as good as Cousins is right now? 24/12 guy? i doubt it. Cousins is not a finished product btw. He's not even in his prime yet.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X