Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
    tl;dr
    Had to google wtf you meant by that. 5 short paragraphs? Lemme guess, 2nd grade was the hardest 5 years of your life
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Brian Scallabrine wrote: View Post
      tl;dr
      What does this mean? lol i don't get it.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        What does this mean? lol i don't get it.
        Too long; didn't read.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Too long; didn't read.
          Wow. I'm getting old i guess.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Wow. I'm getting old i guess.
            Redditspeak

Comment

• Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                if I understood his gibberish correctly, then he was indirectly questioning, how can he leave the team?
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Rex is crazy.

Talent does win in this league, but look at the teams that are able to get to the Finals/Playoffs consistently.

All those team teams had great talent and depth, like we do.

I'd be all over DC if we got back a 3 as well. Say the trade happens, and JJ goes down. Whose our 3?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Rex is crazy.

Talent does win in this league, but look at the teams that are able to get to the Finals/Playoffs consistently.

All those team teams had great talent and depth, like we do.

I'd be all over DC if we got back a 3 as well. Say the trade happens, and JJ goes down. Whose our 3?
                    So if we don't get a 3 back, you wouldn't trade JV and Ross for Cousins?

Just answer the question.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JV and Ross for DMC?

Sign me up!

Cousins is the best C in the game and he's only 24!!!!!!

Sacramento wouldn't do that trade though
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

So if we don't get a 3 back, you wouldn't trade JV and Ross for Cousins?

Just answer the question.
                        Yes. We would have eve more issues at a position we are already weak at. The trade also makes no sense for the Kings as well unless they want to tank even more to nab something useful in the draft, but they have a young core that looks like it might turn the corner very shortly.

Just a few problems with your trade. Otherwise I'd be all for it. I love Boogie. I think he's a great player and the best C in the game atm. My only issue is depth, and our depth would linger even more with this trade. Just saying.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Injuries are always a wildcard that can't be planned for. What happens if Masai make no roster moves, and Lowry goes down?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Injuries are always a wildcard that can't be planned for. What happens if Masai make no roster moves, and Lowry goes down?
                            Knowing Casey, GV will start and be used in a playmaking role unless he goes YOLO. Unless Casey pulls a brainfart and uses LOu at PG, which I wouldn't be able to stand.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Knowing Casey, GV will start and be used in a playmaking role unless he goes YOLO. Unless Casey pulls a brainfart and uses LOu at PG, which I wouldn't be able to stand.
                              lol, either way, this season is ruined.

Comment

• My biggest problem with acquiring DMC is his ego. I would be very worried that he would clash with Lowry & DD as team leader / scoring option. With JV we don't have such a problem, he seems perfectly fine with his role in the team.

Also Shaq plays a role in Sacramento, and he loves what dmc is, I guarantee he will change everything around him before letting him go.

Comment

Working...
                                X