X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Yup, there was a time when Vasquez was [almost] putting up Chris Paul numbers in New Orleans.

He's since been transformed into a slow J.R. Smith.
    Funny how people forget him and 2Pat started for teams in the past and now are both great bench players.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Maybe... you wanna know something sad abut GV?

As a passing PG, the guy is good. In fact, he's a younger Calderon IMO.

But when he goes nutso on shots, I get raged easily. Otherwise I wouldn't care if Lowry went down. We don't lack depth that much at PG IMO.
    Yup, there was a time when Vasquez was [almost] putting up Chris Paul numbers in New Orleans.

He's since been transformed into a slow J.R. Smith.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    lol, either way, this season is ruined.
    Maybe... you wanna know something sad abut GV?

As a passing PG, the guy is good. In fact, he's a younger Calderon IMO.

But when he goes nutso on shots, I get raged easily. Otherwise I wouldn't care if Lowry went down. We don't lack depth that much at PG IMO.

Leave a comment:

• breakin_ankles
    replied
    My biggest problem with acquiring DMC is his ego. I would be very worried that he would clash with Lowry & DD as team leader / scoring option. With JV we don't have such a problem, he seems perfectly fine with his role in the team.

Also Shaq plays a role in Sacramento, and he loves what dmc is, I guarantee he will change everything around him before letting him go.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Knowing Casey, GV will start and be used in a playmaking role unless he goes YOLO. Unless Casey pulls a brainfart and uses LOu at PG, which I wouldn't be able to stand.
    lol, either way, this season is ruined.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Injuries are always a wildcard that can't be planned for. What happens if Masai make no roster moves, and Lowry goes down?
    Knowing Casey, GV will start and be used in a playmaking role unless he goes YOLO. Unless Casey pulls a brainfart and uses LOu at PG, which I wouldn't be able to stand.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I'd be all over DC if we got back a 3 as well. Say the trade happens, and JJ goes down. Whose our 3?
    Injuries are always a wildcard that can't be planned for. What happens if Masai make no roster moves, and Lowry goes down?

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    So if we don't get a 3 back, you wouldn't trade JV and Ross for Cousins?

Just answer the question.
    Yes. We would have eve more issues at a position we are already weak at. The trade also makes no sense for the Kings as well unless they want to tank even more to nab something useful in the draft, but they have a young core that looks like it might turn the corner very shortly.

Just a few problems with your trade. Otherwise I'd be all for it. I love Boogie. I think he's a great player and the best C in the game atm. My only issue is depth, and our depth would linger even more with this trade. Just saying.

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    JV and Ross for DMC?

Sign me up!

Cousins is the best C in the game and he's only 24!!!!!!

Sacramento wouldn't do that trade though

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Rex is crazy.

Talent does win in this league, but look at the teams that are able to get to the Finals/Playoffs consistently.

All those team teams had great talent and depth, like we do.

I'd be all over DC if we got back a 3 as well. Say the trade happens, and JJ goes down. Whose our 3?
    So if we don't get a 3 back, you wouldn't trade JV and Ross for Cousins?

Just answer the question.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Rex is crazy.

Talent does win in this league, but look at the teams that are able to get to the Finals/Playoffs consistently.

All those team teams had great talent and depth, like we do.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    if I understood his gibberish correctly, then he was indirectly questioning, how can he leave the team?

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ogi
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Wow. I'm getting old i guess.
    Redditspeak

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied