Game #48: Toronto Raptors 120 - Washington Wizards 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo taking us to the finals!
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• So happy to read about the win this morning. Now I get to watch the game on PVR without having to get super pissed off at every blown defensive assignment of ill-advised 3 pt shot too early in the shot clock. I know they are going to win so I can just enjoy the good plays and laugh at the poor ones, then cheer them on though overtime.

Whatever anyone wants to say about Casey or any of the players or whether or not Masai should or should not be active on the trade front, the Raptors are treading through completely new territory with the record they have established. It will be tough for them not to win 50 games this year. They will probably have their best ever finish in the Eastern Conference race.

I'm enjoying it, after many, too many, bad seasons.

Comment

• Solved the mystery of the missing 5th JV foul.

Wall drives the lane into Amir and makes the bucket. Foul called for an and1. Leo and Matt are blabbing. Camera flashes on Amir, seemingly he got the foul.

But when they the showed the replay, JV grabbed Walls arm as he drove by.

Matt and Leo just kept blabbing. God I hate them.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Solved the mystery of the missing 5th JV foul.

Wall drives the lane into Amir and makes the bucket. Foul called for an and1. Leo and Matt are blabbing. Camera flashes on Amir, seemingly he got the foul.

But when they the showed the replay, JV grabbed Walls arm as he drove by.

Matt and Leo just kept blabbing. God I hate them.
          Matt is becoming one of the biggest Homers and Leo is just terrible as usual
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Maybe I didn't know as much back then, but I don't remember muting Swirsky the way I do Devlin now.

And for all of Leo's supposed knowledge, it's rare he actually provides any true insight. I only remember 1 last night when he pointed out Hansbrough's clever seal, causing a Wizard to take a charge into Vasquez.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Yabadabayolo taking us to the finals!
              Loving it. I thought I was going to have to start making threads again!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                lol what? That was not us last season. That was the season(s) before when we would be down huge, and make some useless comeback and still lose. That's the Knicks this year. Wtf are you talking about??
                Breh, that's us post-Gay trade. That was the reason we had the fewest double digit losses in the league last season. We would get within single digits, but still lose.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Back to back blown leads. Team needs to play offence for 48. Defence can't hold leafs

Apparently almost anything can hold the Leafs...to a loss.
                  Last edited by Puffer; Mon Feb 2, 2015, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Missed most of game....but what about the dink coaches on the Raps bench with their clip boards? Reminds me of the game where the recorded score was less 2 pts. a few yrs ago.
                    "dink" coaches on Raps bench don't depend on Matt and Leo to count to 6.
                    Last edited by 3inthekeon; Mon Feb 2, 2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X