VS.

The Washington Wizards

LETS GET WICTORY #

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

WOOOOO!!!l!!

Let's get this streak to 6!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Only 70 days left until playoffs. Time flies so fast! and then again torture during off season... No world cup, nothing.. Rocwells depressed

"Wall is suffering from a migraine headache but is expected to be in the lineup Saturday against the Raptors. "

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Only 70 days left until playoffs. Time flies so fast! and then again torture during off season... No world cup, nothing.. Rocwells depressed

"Wall is suffering from a migraine headache but is expected to be in the lineup Saturday against the Raptors. "
        Fuck John Wall!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

He'll still drop 35 on us. Depressing the way we're getting torched. Raps are winning and it still feels like a Colangelo season.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            He'll still drop 35 on us. Depressing the way we're getting torched. Raps are winning and it still feels like a Colangelo season.
            Do not speak of those dark times.
            OG is our king

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Wizards are a team that the Raptors pressure D makes sense. If Wall passes to avoid pressure the Wizard arent a dangerous team. Nobody can create except Wall.

Comment

The swelling around the ankles can get bigger if they fly to Washington via team plane. I hope JV plays though...
                  Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Don't put this shit on me!

Comment

This game is really Washington's to take. If we win, it's all on Washington really. They will be the ones to be laughed at!

Comment

No Bargnani stench I smell & no retarded 20 million dollar contract in your books, so it's not a Colangelo season

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          This game is really Washington's to take. If we win, it's all on Washington really. They will be the ones to be laughed at!
                          Shut down Wall and wizard have nothing. Again Casey hasn't been able to slow a PG yet.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Fuck John Wall!
                            He cried on national television when a young cancer patient died. More accurate to say fuck you.

Comment

Is that the polish hammer when he was younger?

Comment

Working...
                              X