X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is no one else gonna comment on JAMARIO MOON FLIGHT 33 HEADED TO THE MOON

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Shut down Wall and wizard have nothing. Again Casey hasn't been able to slow a PG yet.
      Casey? lol, Lowry needs a night off, badly. I wouldn't dress him tonight. His defense has never been more porous, and shot selection and decision making have been terrible lately. He's gassed, and looked as much in the first half against BKN, yet still played heavy minutes. It's a back to back, and he should rest and get ready to dismantle the Bucks.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
        Casey? lol, Lowry needs a night off, badly. I wouldn't dress him tonight. His defense has never been more porous, and shot selection and decision making have been terrible lately. He's gassed, and looked as much in the first half against BKN, yet still played heavy minutes. It's a back to back, and he should rest and get ready to dismantle the Bucks.
        So who plays PG?
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          So who plays PG?
          Casey, get the guy a uni and some kicks!! Seriously, tho, who do you think?

Comment

Well, that only leaves Vasquez and Lou, which will probably make the game unwatchable.

Although I have seen the Chuckster both dribble and pass. He certainly does have the size to run the point.
            Last edited by 3inthekeon; Sat Jan 31, 2015, 10:51 AM.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Well, that only leaves Vasquez and Lou, which will probably make the game unwatchable.
              Irrelevant and untrue. Lowry needs to get back into form, and 35 minutes tonight of getting torched by John Wall isn't gonna help. He was a liability last night, and I don't see how he won't be tonight coming off an OT game. So I wonder if a night off would be good for him? Maybe if he just concentrates on D, and let's others do the bulk of the playmaking/shooting he can be effective and a positive for the team. But again I think he needs rest.

Comment

Irrelevant and untrue. Lowry needs to get back into form, and 35 minutes tonight of getting torched by John Wall isn't gonna help. He was a liability last night, and I don't see how he won't be tonight coming off an OT game. So I wonder if a night off would be good for him? Maybe if he just concentrates on D, and let's others do the bulk of the playmaking/shooting he can be effective and a positive for the team. But again I think he needs rest.

Comment

Never said Lowry doesn't need some time off.

You never said who runs the point for 48 minutes.

Comment

Maybe we can hope for TRoss to have a big game, last time he saw Paul pierce he was a man possessed on D & O. I'm expecting him to step up here as well.

Comment

Heavy schedule recently, Washington is a good team, and JV might not play?

As long as it's reasonably close, please don't freak if we lose.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        Heavy schedule recently, Washington is a good team, and JV might not play?

As long as it's reasonably close, please don't freak if we lose.
                        Win or lose Casey needs to be able to stop a guard with someone. Really JJ on Wall makes more sense than ISO Joe since Wall is 100% of the Wizards offense. Stop him and cut off the passing lanes and Wiz are in trouble.

Comment

I'll be happy with a competitive game, tbh. It's gonna be the 4th game in 5 nights and coming off an OT game.

This is the best opportunity for the Wiz to beat us.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Is Wall playing or is it a game time decision? Heard he's suffering from migraines.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Is Wall playing or is it a game time decision? Heard he's suffering from migraines.
                              He's questionable.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Hope he's in. This a a good test for both teams. Either way it'll be a game time decision, his ankle is sore too.

Comment

Working...
                                X