Game #48: Toronto Raptors 120 - Washington Wizards 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Hope he's in. This a a good test for both teams. Either way it'll be a game time decision, his ankle is sore too.
    If he sits then Lowry should too, people talk about Thibs running players into the ground but look how heavily Casey is leaning on KLow.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Never said Lowry doesn't need some time off.

You never said who runs the point for 48 minutes.
      Vasquez, Lou and Derozan can handle the ball handling duties for one game I'm sure. It doesn't even matter if Lowry is out there if he plays like he did last night...a liability. We can't burn out Lowry simply because we have no 3rd string PG. He worked his ass off while Demar was out and carried the team offensively, while sacrificing some D. He has yet to pick his D back up now that Demar has returned. The man needs a night off, and coming off an OT game in which he played 44 minutes (wow!!) and going into the segababa, this is clearly the night to do it.

* imagine Lowry were to get injured for an extended period of time...who'd run the point for 48 minutes then? Playing him in this situation is asking for an injury IMO, if indeed I am correct in assuming he is exhausted.
      Last edited by JawsGT; Sat Jan 31, 2015, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Would like to see some bruno or bebe this game. Like every other game. lol

Comment

unless lowry is actually injured, why the fuck would they have him sit out against the wizards. hes not busted up. why not just have him sit out the rest of the season then, since people are so scared he might get injured. jesus.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            Bruno was active last night and could've played but the team pissed away the lead
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              unless lowry is actually injured, why the fuck would they have him sit out against the wizards. hes not busted up. why not just have him sit out the rest of the season then, since people are so scared he might get injured. jesus.
              The big excuse that I've heard as to why opposing guards are feasting on the Raptors is that Lowry is tired. If that assumption is true then sitting Lowry could help. I don't think they are concerned about him being injured.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                The big excuse that I've heard as to why opposing guards are feasting on the Raptors is that Lowry is tired. If that assumption is true then sitting Lowry could help. I don't think they are concerned about him being injured.
                Teams don't rest guys against a team 1 game back. That's what the Knicks and Sixer are for.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Teams don't rest guys against a team 1 game back. That's what the Knicks and Sixer are for.
                  Lowry should have sat against the Nets.. It's not like he was very useful anyway.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    Nobody really gives a fart if we win or lose to the Wiz do they? It's a tough matchup, but not the "signature" win that everyone wants to see. And we afford a loss at this point, no? Especially if it means getting Lowry some much needed rest. Now, I'm guessing that he is exhausted, based on his play lately, but especially last night. He didn't play his game, couldn't or didn't put forth his usual effort, took bad shots and made poor decisions (which is indicative of being tired/exhausted for even non-athletes), and his D is porous. He's getting chewed up by backup PG's. He looks to me to need a rest, but I could be wrong.

And if you had any kissing reading comprehension skills at all, you would flowers realize that nobody is rainbow scared that he might get unicorn injured. Smile. jesus in the garden. Bell bottoms. Follow the posts. Panty Liner
                    Last edited by thead; Sat Jan 31, 2015, 07:17 PM. Reason: edited out obscene language

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                      He cried on national television when a young cancer patient died. More accurate to say fuck you.
                      Well easy now. No saying "Fuck You" to anyone, but ya .. big John Wall fan here.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        That generally means we're winning by 20+ ... I'd LOVE to see some of them! Haha

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          That generally means we're winning by 20+ ... I'd LOVE to see some of them! Haha
                          'generally' . the other outcome is we're down 30.

Comment

When I was in grade 6, we had a cheer for our basketball team.....I'm going to sing this cheer for the Raps too!!

Rock 'em down, roll around, come on defense....work work work!

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                              'generally' . the other outcome is we're down 30.
                              Hasn't happened yet.....so lets hope we only pull out the Brazilians when we up 20+

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                                Hasn't happened yet.....so lets hope we only pull out the Brazilians when we up 20+
                                if bruno does play tonight, would that be his first away game?

Comment

Working...
                                X