Game #48: Toronto Raptors 120 - Washington Wizards 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    They'll be prepared when MU brings him here next year.
    only in our dreams
    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
      only in our dreams
      Reports are Thibs will be gone after this season regardless. MU might not want him since Thibs doesn't like working with management.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
        only in our dreams
        Yeah, ain't gonna happen.

But look at the bright side, Casey's coaching next year will keep this board humming
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Gortat's statline: 2-2-2-2-2

Has that ever happened before?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Yeah, ain't gonna happen.

But look at the bright side, Casey's coaching next year will keep this board humming
            Hope he's gone after the Feb record.

Comment

• What's with Demar's ft shooting? He's a career 80% plus shooter but he's shooting like 60% since his return.

Comment

• why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
                What's with Demar's ft shooting? He's a career 80% plus shooter but he's shooting like 60% since his return.
                Might be tired from 4 games in 5 nights.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
                  What's with Demar's ft shooting? He's a career 80% plus shooter but he's shooting like 60% since his return.
                  I wouldn't worry unless it lasts past the AS break.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• first thing to go when you are tired is your shot. 4th game in 5 nights on the road, coming off a back to back, and an OT game into another OT game...we won...this is one of those wins you just take because you probably shouldn't have won to begin with. I wouldn't be analyzing this one too much
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      first thing to go when you are tired is your shot. 4th game in 5 nights on the road, coming off a back to back, and an OT game into another OT game...we won...this is one of those win's you just take because you probably shouldn't have won to begin with. I wouldn't be analyzing this one too much
                      I don't think he meant just tonight. Since his return.

Comment

• Some of that can very well be statistical noise or it could be a slump.

I have my doubts that DeMar's injury has led to a serious long term free throw problem

Comment

• Seems like it was another exciting game. We need to learn to keep leads but as long as we win I'm okay with it for now. Also as people said, 4 games in 5 nights and back to back OT. They showed some mental toughness which is good.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Another perfectly coached game by Casey. He just keeps stringing them together and the team keeps winning. #resignandraisecasey

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              Another perfectly coached game by Casey. He just keeps stringing them together and the team keeps winning. #resignandraisecasey

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Gortat's statline: 2-2-2-2-2

Has that ever happened before?
                                And Shaq thinks Gortat is an all star smh.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X