Game #48: Toronto Raptors 120 - Washington Wizards 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    And Shaq thinks Gortat is an all star smh.
    Shaq is a moron!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• For the record, there was a time when the Raptors would be the underdog team that would mount a huge comeback up after being down big, and end up barely losing anyways.

These are the kind of games good teams have.
      Last edited by bryan colangelo; Mon Feb 2, 2015, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Shaq is a moron!
        To be fair,JV's !7 minute foul fest was pedestrian to put it nicely and JVG thinks he's an All Star.

Edit: On the other hand, you're right, Shaq is a moron.
        Last edited by 3inthekeon; Sun Feb 1, 2015, 02:04 AM.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Was I the only one as mystified as JV about when he got his 5th foul? I could've sworn the one that fouled him out was his 5th.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
            For the record, there was a time when the Raptors would the underdog team that would mount a huge come back up after being down big and end up barely losing anyways.

These are the kind of games good teams have.
            Yup that was us last season. Even though we would be down something like 20 in the 4th quarter, I knew that we were still gonna make it interesting. This season not so much.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Honestly he was terrible today and the Phantom foul calls didn't help lool
              Thought his at rim d was great

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
                Yup that was us last season. Even though we would be down something like 20 in the 4th quarter, I knew that we were still gonna make it interesting. This season not so much.
                lol what? That was not us last season. That was the season(s) before when we would be down huge, and make some useless comeback and still lose. That's the Knicks this year. Wtf are you talking about??

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                  Was I the only one as mystified as JV about when he got his 5th foul? I could've sworn the one that fouled him out was his 5th.
                  Me too. Don't remember him picking up a 5th

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    Was I the only one as mystified as JV about when he got his 5th foul? I could've sworn the one that fouled him out was his 5th.
                    i don't remember a 5th foul either. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if the statkeeper fucked up too, considering how terrible everything else about the officiating was.

He committed maybe 3 fouls in that game. NBA referees need to be taken to task for this bullshit. The jingoism is strong.

Comment

• JV got 2 fouls in the 1st, another near the end of the second, 4th foul was early in the 3rd, and fouls on Wall for an an1 and finally Nene,

Thats 6.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                        i don't remember a 5th foul either. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if the statkeeper fucked up too, considering how terrible everything else about the officiating was.

He committed maybe 3 fouls in that game. NBA referees need to be taken to task for this bullshit. The jingoism is strong.
                        Missed most of game....but what about the dink coaches on the Raps bench with their clip boards? Reminds me of the game where the recorded score was less 2 pts. a few yrs ago.

Comment

• This was a game most of us expected to lose (and with good reason).

Be happy we won!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The last play to tie it and go into OT was pretty golden. There always seems to be some sort of secret Amir Johnson play with Derozan being the decoy.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              The last play to tie it and go into OT was pretty golden. There always seems to be some sort of secret Amir Johnson play with Derozan being the decoy.
                              Wrong thread
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• If we drank less copious amounts of alcoholic beverages during games, we may do a better job of tracking fouls.

Maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X