Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRex wrote: View Post
    Predictions:

1. Amir will commit 1 moving screen foul.
    2. Unlike the last Bucks game, i think DeRozan will score more than 0 points.

My Prediction: We get torched by Brandon Knight but somehow DD saves the day in superhero mode and we win 7! :-)

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Trivia: Not lately but fwiw the Bucks/Raptors (historical) series is 45-28 in favour of Bucks!!
      I remember when they had Big Dog Glen Robinson, Sam Cassell and Ray Allen, coached by George Karl, and backed up by Anthony Mason ... Ugh ... tough to beat. They were a GOOD team for a lot of years.

LOL Look at this Boxscore from way back when - http://www.nba.com/games/20011103/BOSMIL/boxscore.html
      Between the 3 of them, there wasn't many stats to go around for anyone else!
      Last edited by Joey; Mon Feb 2, 2015, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        is everything closed in toronto like it is here in Kitchener. Like all schools and universities (except UW lol) and some businesses are closed. And they advised anyone who can stay home work to stay home
        Some schools shut down, but TDSB is open. As are the Libraries, and its not that bad.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

line is shifting from -7 raps to -5.5. hmmmm.

Comment

NBA League Pass

One advantage of the Raptors being Canada's only team is that they rarely show up on national television in the U. S. That means very few blackouts for me on the League Pass, since I am not close enough to Charlotte to fall under any kind of blackout restrictions.

Another advantage is that Toronto keeps flying under the radar, especially now that the Hawks have stolen our Thunder, so to speak.

Comment

caccia wrote: View Post
              One advantage of the Raptors being Canada's only team is that they rarely show up on national television in the U. S. That means very few blackouts for me on the League Pass, since I am not close enough to Charlotte to fall under any kind of blackout restrictions.

Another advantage is that Toronto keeps flying under the radar, especially now that the Hawks have stolen our Thunder, so to speak.
              That's how we like it. I hate/suck at hashtagging but what the hell #ProveEm #WeTheNorth

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Well I just bought tickets and i'm 0-2 for attended games so that's probably why

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                  Well I just bought tickets and i'm 0-2 for attended games so that's probably why
                  LMAOOO! You gotta break your streak toooooo brooo!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    Fancy raps spread tonight?

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                      We could say the same about Toronto - playing OT twice on a back-to-back.....4 games in 5 days in 4 different cities

And considering we have beaten this team twice already......I'm sure we have our confidence rollin' as well!!

Let's get win number S-E-V-E-N boyssssssssssssss!
                      Cannot relax nor take Bucks lightly.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        Cannot relax nor take Bucks lightly.
                        If you re-read my post you will see I never said we can relax or take the Bucks lightly - they have a lot of fire power along with that geezer of a coach named Jason Kidd.

I just said that if they are confident so are we. But, of course not over confident - we need to play our game and only then will be have a chance at a win.

Comment

I hope the team gets off to a good start for February. Judging by the tough schedule, it could be a HEARTbreaking month.

Hahaha, get it? Because of Valentines Day? Right guys???
                          OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                            I hope the team gets off to a good start for February. Judging by the tough schedule, it could be a HEARTbreaking month.

Hahaha, get it? Because of Valentines Day? Right guys???

Good one, Tom
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

No Brandon Knight tonight.

Salami and Cheese time?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                No Brandon Knight tonight.

Salami and Cheese time?
                                Salami and Havarti man.... with some Jalepeno.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X