No announcement yet.

Raptors media and coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof that the media reads Raptors Republic!!!

Eric Koreen quotes Andrew Thompson in his latest piece:

Level of fan angst related to head coach:

High. “I don’t know how you implement a brand new defence with only one-sixth of the season left, but I do know that you can’t simply ride out what you’ve got when your entire roster quits on the scheme you’re playing because they know it’s going to fail before they even start,” — Andrew Thompson writing about coach Dwane Casey’s defensive scheme on Raptors Republic.
    http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/03...lision-course/

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Proof that the media reads Raptors Republic!!!

Eric Koreen quotes Andrew Thompson in his latest piece:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/03...lision-course/
      Pretty sure Arse was quoted in the Toronto Metro Newspaper the other day. Thought that was kinda cool.

Comment

Posters from RR were quoted even up here... In biggest basketball news portal, blaming Casey and it was more than a month ago...
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I frequently read or hear comments coming from media folk that eerily echo comments posted on RR the day before. Let's face it, any media folk who care about the temperature of the fan base need to read the forums. Not obsessively like we do, but at least catch the good threads.

Comment

Lol they can't be reading I would have got pm to come be a scout for the raptors :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
              Lol they can't be reading I would have got pm to come be a scout for the raptors :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yup Eric koreen is the one in charge of hiring scouts for the raps... Any day now you'll be getting his PM, i gotta good feeling
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Koreen tweeted: “As you will no doubt hear soon, Postmedia is making cuts today. I am one of them. It is a tremendous bummer.”

There seems to be small fraternity of knowledgeable, dedicated Raptor reporters. There is one less today. Any jobs at the Republic?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  There seems to be small fraternity of knowledgeable, dedicated Raptor reporters. There is one less today. Any jobs at the Republic?
                  Brutal. Nene has been permanently benched.

So you have to go to the Sun for sports now? That sucks. Oh, well Globe and Mail too.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I like Koreen. Somebody will hire him. No doubt.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      I like Koreen. Somebody will hire him. No doubt.
                      Has some interesting articles, but that voice....I can't listen to his podcast
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                        Brutal. Nene has been permanently benched.

So you have to go to the Sun for sports now? That sucks. Oh, well Globe and Mail too.
                        You mean online, right? I can't even remember the last time I bought a newspaper other than about 3 years ago when I was flying on a weekend and I picked up the massive weekend edition of the G&M. Read about 6 articles, did the Sudoku and crossword, and threw the other 100 pages on a random chair in a packed waiting area. No one picked them up.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                          You mean online, right? I can't even remember the last time I bought a newspaper other than about 3 years ago when I was flying on a weekend and I picked up the massive weekend edition of the G&M. Read about 6 articles, did the Sudoku and crossword, and threw the other 100 pages on a random chair in a packed waiting area. No one picked them up.
                          I bought a couple newspapers to pack some dishes when I was moving. Also, if you want a real good trick to clean windows/mirrors use newspaper! No streaks!
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                            Of course. Koreen is a lot better than Wolstat. Even if I'm mostly judging them by their twitter feeds it's still true.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                            X