Clear All

• thead
    replied
    West is only 2 or 3 years older than Gibson

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied
    Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    West fits the teams needs the best imo, but he's not a long term solution. It's a tough pick between Taj and the mannimal, as they bring different things to the table. I think maybe you gotta go with Taj because he can hit a short jumper which should give JV more room to work on the inside.
    and I don't really think we need a lot of offence out of the 4. Particularly not West type offence. We need put backs, taking it to the hoop strong and rebounds. If we're looking for a complete offensive player at the 4 it'll cost us more. And we have plenty of scorers on this team. That said, I'd be happy w Taj too if we didn't have to pay too much for him. He's 29 right? And even with him do we get to the promised land (conference final or further) in the next 2 years? I'd prefer a longer term solution if possible.

Leave a comment:

• breakin_ankles
    replied
    West fits the teams needs the best imo, but he's not a long term solution. It's a tough pick between Taj and the mannimal, as they bring different things to the table. I think maybe you gotta go with Taj because he can hit a short jumper which should give JV more room to work on the inside.
    If we are making a move on a PF then Taj is no doubt the best fit, with the longest future remaining.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Faried would not be available and would only increase the ISO 3 situation. A pull up 3 with the Manimal running the floor would be beautiful to watch when it works and completely useless in the playoffs. Rely on that type of play too long is always a disaster

Leave a comment:

• Mediumcore
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    it isn't a team option its partially guaranteed...Afflalo has the team option
    Hoopshype may be wrong:

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Denver saves the 2 million guaranteed to Wilson and gets a second rounder for him in a down season and he has a steep injury history
    Ah, didn't realize Chandler has any guaranteed salary for next year, or that there are picks involved.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    it isn't a team option its partially guaranteed...Afflalo has the team option

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    Denver saves the 2 million guaranteed to Wilson and gets a second rounder for him in a down season and he has a steep injury history

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=qdg3d2d

add in second rounder to Denver and 1st rounder to Chicago
    breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    This IS the trade that needs to happen. I think it is a great trade, as much as I love lou
    Why would Denver agree to this deal? It serves no purpose for them.

Chandler has a team option for next year. If Denver is chasing cap space, they would simply not pickup his option.

Leave a comment:

• breakin_ankles
    replied

This IS the trade that needs to happen. I think it is a great trade, as much as I love lou

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    I think the trade deadline is going to come and go without a squawk. On the 20th everyone will see Lou, Landry, Hayes, Chuck, Steamer, TH and Casey and think WTF.
    Yup, it's the same story every year. Crickets and tumbleweed at the deadline.

Leave a comment:

• breakin_ankles
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    No way, they have no use for Amir, I'm sure hands would work just the same if paired with Lou and a pick.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    nah.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X