Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Standings Watch: Playoff Picture

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mapko wrote: View Post
    Makes sense (see bold).
    Perhaps brass can get better info (esp if we go to 2nd round) who can "raise" their game & build around those guys.
    With Lou, Amir & TH becoming FA (few less important others too), say Lou wins us a couple of games in 2nd round, Masai might be more likely (and justly so) to offer him 6-9 mil per in new contract. If on the other hand he goes something like 1-9, I'd say "its been fun. We can help you with S&T".
    Do you offer extension to Ross & JVal? Show me what you can do.
    We've to 2nd round once before. Who cares who we play? Playoff are a new animal. Besides, you never know.
    Playoffs might expose new flaws in our game (aside from "great coaching"). Last year was a lack of big 3 to guard JJ.
    Milwaukee is almost specifically designed to play the Raptors with a long, trapping defense. They could just live and die with one scorer and try to defend aggressively. Raptors could blow them out a couple games but lose the series

    Comment


    • raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Milwaukee is almost specifically designed to play the Raptors with a long, trapping defense. They could just live and die with one scorer and try to defend aggressively. Raptors could blow them out a couple games but lose the series
      Well, then I guess it's too bad they don't have a scorer anymore.

      Comment


      • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Well, then I guess it's too bad they don't have a scorer anymore.
        Bayless or Mayo may be expected to carry the bulk of the scoring

        Comment


        • raptors999 wrote: View Post
          Bayless or Mayo may be expected to carry the bulk of the scoring
          They can't win a series riding one/both of those guys. Knight was really key to their team.

          Comment


          • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            They can't win a series riding one/both of those guys. Knight was really key to their team.
            Kidd is also posting MKG similar to Livingston. They also have Iilyasova and Middleton. If either has a good series it helps the scoring. Bucks have serious points issues but with a shortened bench they are dangerous

            Comment


            • raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Kidd is also posting MKG similar to Livingston. They also have Iilyasova and Middleton. If either has a good series it helps the scoring. Bucks have serious points issues but with a shortened bench they are dangerous
              MKG? He plays for Charlotte. You mean MCW.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • Is there any way we can face the nets again? They're the only team I'd confident in beating.
                "Stay steamy"

                - Kobe

                Comment


                • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Is there any way we can face the nets again? They're the only team I'd confident in beating.
                  They're 1.5 games out of 6th. A possibility for sure.
                  The Double Champ is here!
                  Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                  Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                  Comment


                  • how exciting would it be to face the nets again. id love to see that, and beat them this time
                    in masai we trust

                    water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

                    Comment


                    • raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Milwaukee is almost specifically designed to play the Raptors with a long, trapping defense. They could just live and die with one scorer and try to defend aggressively. Raptors could blow them out a couple games but lose the series
                      I agree, i dont really want to play the bucks. They will have a lot of time to prepare and kidd is a pretty good coach. Casey wont try new strategies in the playoffs even if they have our number. I also dont want to see Giannis reach new hieghts against the raps in the playoffs.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X