Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapko wrote: View Post
    Makes sense (see bold).
    Perhaps brass can get better info (esp if we go to 2nd round) who can "raise" their game & build around those guys.
    With Lou, Amir & TH becoming FA (few less important others too), say Lou wins us a couple of games in 2nd round, Masai might be more likely (and justly so) to offer him 6-9 mil per in new contract. If on the other hand he goes something like 1-9, I'd say "its been fun. We can help you with S&T".
    Do you offer extension to Ross & JVal? Show me what you can do.
    We've to 2nd round once before. Who cares who we play? Playoff are a new animal. Besides, you never know.
    Playoffs might expose new flaws in our game (aside from "great coaching"). Last year was a lack of big 3 to guard JJ.
    Milwaukee is almost specifically designed to play the Raptors with a long, trapping defense. They could just live and die with one scorer and try to defend aggressively. Raptors could blow them out a couple games but lose the series

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Milwaukee is almost specifically designed to play the Raptors with a long, trapping defense. They could just live and die with one scorer and try to defend aggressively. Raptors could blow them out a couple games but lose the series
      Well, then I guess it's too bad they don't have a scorer anymore.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Well, then I guess it's too bad they don't have a scorer anymore.
        Bayless or Mayo may be expected to carry the bulk of the scoring

Comment

Bayless or Mayo may be expected to carry the bulk of the scoring
          They can't win a series riding one/both of those guys. Knight was really key to their team.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            They can't win a series riding one/both of those guys. Knight was really key to their team.
            Kidd is also posting MKG similar to Livingston. They also have Iilyasova and Middleton. If either has a good series it helps the scoring. Bucks have serious points issues but with a shortened bench they are dangerous

Comment

Kidd is also posting MKG similar to Livingston. They also have Iilyasova and Middleton. If either has a good series it helps the scoring. Bucks have serious points issues but with a shortened bench they are dangerous
              MKG? He plays for Charlotte. You mean MCW.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Is there any way we can face the nets again? They're the only team I'd confident in beating.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                  Is there any way we can face the nets again? They're the only team I'd confident in beating.
                  They're 1.5 games out of 6th. A possibility for sure.

Comment

• how exciting would it be to face the nets again. id love to see that, and beat them this time
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

I agree, i dont really want to play the bucks. They will have a lot of time to prepare and kidd is a pretty good coach. Casey wont try new strategies in the playoffs even if they have our number. I also dont want to see Giannis reach new hieghts against the raps in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                      X