Toronto Rebranded by BarDown (TSN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Rebranded by BarDown (TSN)

Posted in the Web Articles, but love some of the ideas here. I don't personally think any of them are realistic as full uniforms, but there are elements that are very cool!

http://www2.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.asp...nded&id=508824

Personal Favs:

Vancouver Grizzlies Rebrand
    tOVOnto Raptors Rebrand
    Military Night (Love the idea of the front of our jerseys just saying North)

Thoughts?

I like the faded embroidery of the Huskies Rebrand.

Also agree with you about the Military Night jersey and in addition, I like the Poppies on the jersey's in lieu of the actual Military colours.

The NBA Jam style is kind of cool too.

Comment

The Military night jersey looks fantastic
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Yeah, they look amazing.

Make this real pls.

Comment

Pretty cool

Comment

They definitely give off that "hypebeast" kind of vibe. Oddly enough, I can't seem to picture a black/gold/white home uniform and neither can anyone else! Would love to see the Raps rep the north with a Vancouver Grizzlies throwback uni, though that is very unlikely.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              +1

The rest i'm not so sure.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Huskies one just looks like the Leafs jerseys. ....stay away from anything that'd remind you of the Leafs pl. ..hate it.

Comment

Some of them look good, some look terrible. The second Grizzlies one is unintelligible, but would look really good if the letters were visible.

I don't want any part of our branding to be OVO, thanks. Especially not after Drake got so pissy he didn't even tweet for Lowry.

The military one's concept is awesome but it reminds me of those canvas prints you see at the mall:

Comment

All cool looking and fun novelty jerseys, but none of them could be used on a night-to-night basis.

Anything would be better than our military jerseys though (The Spurs military ones aside, they're somehow worse than ours).

Comment

Besides the Maple Leafs one, I like them all. (The Vancouver Grizzlies Rebrand II is really fuckin cool)

Comment

My favourite one is the NBA jam style one. Love it.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Wow, I must be in the minority by thinking they're all monstrously hideous. I had to look away.

Comment

They are fine, up to date in terms of design, clean and creative. I would not mind if any of these would be used. Military one was brilliant idea, with fantastic message.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

The first black and gold one is pretty alright. I'd probably purchase my first ever Raps jersey if they come up with that sort of scheme.

Comment

Working...
                              X