Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Being a Wuss Factor Into Contract Negotiations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to clarify, I wrote this post before any details came out about the injury, and looking at the replay several times, it really just looked like a bloody nose and cut lip. That being said, I still don't think bosh is tough at all....

Comment

Lucamacus wrote: View Post
      Just to clarify, I wrote this post before any details came out about the injury, and looking at the replay several times, it really just looked like a bloody nose and cut lip. That being said, I still don't think bosh is tough at all....
      LOL you are just digging yourself a hole with that comment !
      "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Lucamacus wrote: View Post
        Dr. Lucamacus, this is why you shouldn't try to practice medicine through the TV. They might revoke your license if they hear about it...

Comment

haha, I wasn't trying to diagnose shit Mr. Ripp, but the replay doesnt lie, BOSH DRINK YOR MILK! Soft face, soft player!

Comment

It would be interesting to see how soft your bones might be against a hard elbow... talk is pretty cheap.

Comment

A 6'9" 235 Elbow at that...

Comment

Working...
              X