No announcement yet.

Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew Nicholson from the Magic is available for cheap...
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      I get that. My point is, if you're a SG, you can still be a pretty good/effective player in this league even if you don't have a 3pt shot. Even in this era.

D-Wade is a perfct example since he plays in this era. SG, can't shoot 3's. Will go down as arguably the 3rd greatest SG tp play the game.
      and of course Demar is a good example of this. Demar IS a good player, an all star calibre player in fact. His weakness is the 3, D and now shot selection. The last 2 can be improved imo. And maybe even the first with improved shot selection / only shooting corner 3's.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Andrew Nicholson from the Magic is available for cheap...
        And in what way would he be an upgrade?
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          And in what way would he be an upgrade?
          Not so much an upgrade but a young option to backup PPatt. We need a replacement for Amir after all.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Not so much an upgrade but a young option to backup PPatt. We need a replacement for Amir after all.
            Nicholson and Harmless need off of the magic. Both are buried on that roster.

Comment

Raps should trade Ross, Handsbro, Hayes, Fields, Stiesma, 1st Rnd pick from the Knicks for Faried, W Chandler, Darrell Arthur, and Gary Harris.

Comment

I wonder if we could shake Batum loose from the Blazers...

They are in an interesting situation...not sure Matthews and Aldridge are staying after this season and they may opt to retool around Lillard

Ross, Fields, Hayes 2nd Rounder for Batum? they free up an additional 10 million start Ross at the SG
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Trade deadline is near.. Jeez. I'm freaking out. Few more good moments and season will be done.

Got to call my doc for some antidepressants

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Trade deadline is near.. Jeez. I'm freaking out. Few more good moments and season will be done.

Got to call my doc for some antidepressants
                    I personally recommend

fukitol.jpg
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

If we can get one of Wilson Chandler, Kenneth Faried, Gary Harris, Nicholas Batum, LMA (dreaming), Taj Gibson, Miles Plumlee, Tyler Ennis, I would give Raptors a thumbs up but knowing Ujiri, he might just stick with the roster and not make any moves.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                        If we can get one of Wilson Chandler, Kenneth Faried, Gary Harris, Nicholas Batum, LMA (dreaming), Taj Gibson, Miles Plumlee, Tyler Ennis, I would give Raptors a thumbs up but knowing Ujiri, he might just stick with the roster and not make any moves.
                        As long as Ross is gone, I'm happy. And Batum is a dream.

Comment

I don't think you give up on Ross yet, you might change your idea of what he could become but they have too much time invested in him to dump him when he's down. He's lacking confidence right now, he's also a new dad so we don't know how that's weighing on him. Dumping Ross now is a colangelo move, Masai isn't colangelo
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

I'm hoping Ross puts it together after this all star break.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              I don't think you give up on Ross yet, you might change your idea of what he could become but they have too much time invested in him to dump him when he's down. He's lacking confidence right now, he's also a new dad so we don't know how that's weighing on him. Dumping Ross now is a colangelo move, Masai isn't colangelo
                              It seems to me Ross's excuses for struggling is something everyone goes through... i mean how many players become fathers in the middle of the season... like it is life for everyone.
                              To me, he is a guy thats satisfied with what he has done so far in his life. Its like he is happy he made it to the NBA.

People say you can be out of the league as quick as you get in. Some players only realize it when its too late or looking for contracts around the world.

Comment

With the emergence of Mirotic, McDermott might be expendable. Would the Bulls be interested in Ross?

Ross for McDermott.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X