Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magoon wrote: View Post
    Yeah: Atlanta, Golden State, Memphis and us all stood pat. Which is usually what happens when you're topping your conference.
    I was actually thinking the East

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      I heard a rumble that MCW demanded to be moved...he was done with losing.
      Hahaha goood for him. He is a good player and deserves to play on an NBA team.

Comment

• Looks like Detroit snagged Tayshaun Prince back from Boston just before the deadline.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Washington made a move.. And this roster still has glaring weaknesses
          Missed the Wash move...what was it?

Comment

Andre Miller for Ramon Sessions
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I heard a rumble that MCW demanded to be moved...he was done with losing.
              Second-year guard who averages 38% shooting and 4 turnovers for the year demands a trade... lol I'm done man..

Comment

• I guess Masai doesn't care about this season's results
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Swap with Sac- Ramon Sessions for Andre Miller

Comment

• Chris Vernon @ChrisVernonShow
                    2016 NBA draft order: sixers, sixers, sixers, sixers, celtics, sixers, sixers, sixers, sixers, celtics, sixers, sixers

Comment

• OKC looks like a championship contender now: Kanter, Augustin, Novak, Singler. They pretty much rebuild their bench in one trade.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Second-year guard who averages 38% shooting and 4 turnovers for the year demands a trade... lol I'm done man..
                        Philly's been making him available for trades for the last year or so. He's got every right to be disenchanted with the team when he wins Rookie of the Year and they start offering him up right away.

Comment

• Dragic trade definitely the biggest.

And WTF is going on with the Knight, Ennis, MCW trade.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• We messed up. Why not do something???? Anything????
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Miami trades Norris Cole to New Orleans for John Salmons.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                                Houston sends Alexey Schved and two second-rounders to Houston for Pablo Prigioni.

The big-ass multi-team trade appears to be:

Phoenix gets Marcus Thornton, Brandon Knight and Cleveland's 2016 first (via Boston).
                                Milwaukee gets MCW, Miles Plumlee and Tyler Ennis.
                                Philly gets the Lakers' first-rounder (protected this year 1-5).
                                Boston gets Isaiah Thomas.
                                For all who were bashing Tyler Ennis when there was talks of us grabbing him and plumlee, watch the stud he morphs into under jason kidd .

Comment

Working...
                                X