Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    agreed...not sure who that is but LeMarcus Aldridge is about the only one I could see happening*

*by see happening I mean like 1-5% chance
    Portland is a contending team doubt they move him.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JV ain't going no where, don't get you're hopes up Casey fan boys
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• My David West Package

Ross, Williams, Hayes, 2017 lottery protected 1st round pick

West must opt in or out with an agreement to a three year deal
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
          JV ain't going no where, don't get you're hopes up Casey fan boys
          I dont think anyone on either side of the Casey debate wants JV going anywhere.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• JJ had a domestic assault charge last summer.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Depends on the star. Can't imagine the ist of guys they'd accept trading JV for is very long, and most such guys are not going anywhere.
              OR for a potential star. Young guys like Vucevic or Drummond etc...
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Wow, you do not trade JV for those guys. Let alone JV and Ross.

*I don't like the idea of taking a chance on Cousins, but at least he's got true beast in him. Vuc is softer and worse defensively than Jonas. Drummond hasn't improved anything since coming into the league.
                Last edited by white men can't jump; Mon Feb 16, 2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• I don't think it is possible, but don't known where cousins speculation is coming from either. I could imagine the raps moving JV and Ross and picks, plus, plus for Wiggins. Hard to fathom how many other guys they would trade JV away for.

Hard to imagine wolves trading Wiggins.

Comment

• I have a strict no knucklehead policy....you end up with chemistry issues...and most severely...remember when the wizards imploded? 2007 or 08 I think?

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                      I don't think it is possible, but don't known where cousins speculation is coming from either. I could imagine the raps moving JV and Ross and picks, plus, plus for Wiggins. Hard to fathom how many other guys they would trade JV away for.

Hard to imagine wolves trading Wiggins.
                      That's a good point about Cousins speculation...because really, we've seen this year that Sacto does not run a tight ship at all. His name probably would've come up if they were considering moving him and rebuilding.

Comment

• wouldn't want Cousins...

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Wow, you do not trade JV for those guys. Let alone JV and Ross.
                          Easily.

Drummond is a monster. He's goung to be a perennial all star in this league.

Vucevic is only 24 years old and is already a 20/10 guy. Leads the league in double double. Should've been an all star.

If you can get Vucevic or Drummond for JV, that's a steal.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            I don't know if I'm minority here, but I wouldn't trade jonas for either of those guys.
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              I don't know if I'm minority here, but I wouldn't trade jonas for either of those guys.
                              If you're in the minority, you're not alone at all.

Comment

• The Kings have had 5 coaches in five years and they have killed the development of several guys....

Patterson....Williams....Stauskus.....

I cringe whenever a player I like heads there.

Stauskus would absolutely thrive in a George Karl system.

Comment

Working...
                                X