No announcement yet.

Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did we stay put? Why? WE could've nabbed something.... anything... c'mon Ujiri. You know what we needed. Why not now???
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• And that is a WRAP! No more trades :-)

Comment

• RPM lists 80 PG's.

MCW is #2 of 80 defensively, #79 of 80 offensively.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          MCW is on rookie contract next season and Knight is not. I guess they don't want to pay him.
          They could have easily resigned him for less than 10 mil. Unless they're just gonna keep trading for rookie contract PGs? lol thanks for the explanation though..

Comment

• Question - What are the Sixers doing???
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Can't believe Mia picked up the double Dragons for just Granger, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and 2 1st rd picks.....Starting V- Wade, Deng, Bosh, Dragic, Whiteside....who wants a 1st rd matchup with them?
              Last edited by RepTdot; Thu Feb 19, 2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                They could have easily resigned him for less than 10 mil. Unless they're just gonna keep trading for rookie contract PGs? lol thanks for the explanation though..
                Under 10 mil? Nah

Probably a little higher but what happens if someone decides to overpay him?

Bucks didn't want to lose him for nothing
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                  Can't believe Mia picked up the double Dragons for just Granger, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and 2 1st rd picks.....Starting V- Wade, Deng, Bosh, Gragic, Whiteside....who wants a 1st rd matchup with them?
                  What does their bench look like? Chalmers, Salmons is who I know

Comment

• MCW is and will be a way better PG than Knight ever will...great win for MIL...more long arms and young talent for JKidd

Comment

Can't believe Mia picked up the double Dragons for just Granger, Shawne Williams, Jordan Hamilton and 2 1st rd picks.....Starting V- Wade, Deng, Bosh, Gragic, Whiteside....who wants a 1st rd matchup with them?
                      The Raps don't want anything to do with Cleveland, Bulls, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Heat, and possibly even Charlotte in the first round.....lol ohh man we might be in trouble.

Comment

MCW is and will be a way better PG than Knight ever will...great win for MIL...more long arms and young talent for JKidd
                        they also got Ennis and Plumlee
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Am I the only one that doesn't fear Charlotte?

Comment

The return reminds me a bit of a trade some Babcock made years ago
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              What does their bench look like? Chalmers, Salmons is who I know
                              chamlers, salmons, birdman, ennis, napier..the waterboy...there bench is trash...

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                The Raps don't want anything to do with Cleveland, Bulls, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Heat, and possibly even Charlotte in the first round.....lol ohh man we might be in trouble.
                                that's not news we obviously not in win-now mode
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X