No announcement yet.

Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of an odd trade for the Bucks. They've had a nice run going and it's not based on veterans so it also bodes well for their future. Knight was starting to look like a guy who could lead the growth of that team. Now they have two point guards who each are half good (and can get better) but they don't add up to one good point guard. I guess Kidd sees it differently. Should be interesting to see where the rest of their season goes.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
      The faster he's out, the closer we are to a championship.
      It's like removing cancer from the body
      Not really. You can't fire a cancer.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        I was just thinking that .. of all the PGs that moved around, they didn't pick one up .. can only help with the tank.
        Well, Wroten is a good passer.... but yeah. Full on Big guy line-up.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Looks like my dreams are coming true!!!
          First round exit!
          #FireCasey
          #1 Raptor fan right here!
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Well, Wroten is a good passer.... but yeah. Full on Big guy line-up.
            they have that new guy Tim Frazier

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              With keeping the 76ers in mind, at some point you have to start assembling an actual team. Can't keep trading young players for younger potential players. If you don't believe the young players you have will ever become the cornerstones required to be a title contender, why would you waste years and resources trying to assemble a team around them?

Sixers are 5 years away from being 5 years away.
              The Phoenix Suns, Milwaukee Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers have all shaken up their rosters through a series of trades, according to ESPN's Marc Stein.
              The Suns have reportedly acquired point guard Brandon Knight from the Bucks.
              The Bucks have acquired point guard Michael Carter-Williams from the 76ers and forward Miles Plumlee point guard Tyler Ennis from the Suns.
              Philadelphia, meanwhile, appears to have acquired draft picks in the exchange.

Reading this was how I first heard the news. I laughed to myself quite heartily when I got to the Philadelphia part.

"These guys get quality players! These guys get quality players! Philadelphia, meanwhile, appears to have acquired draft picks"

Never change philly.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Looks like my dreams are coming true!!!
                First round exit!
                #FireCasey
                Don't get too excited, Smitch, we're never hiring you back either

Comment

The faster he's out, the closer we are to a championship.
                  It's like removing cancer from the body
                  Settle down. You're going to cheer for your team to lose because you think then the coach will get fired and we'll magically find a better coach growing on trees and then we'll be winning ringzzzz?

GO Raptors.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    And isaiah Canaan from Houston

I think he has potential.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Ah.... forgot they have a D-League team of there own. But Wroten most likely is the number 1 option at PG for now.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• zulfi wrote: View Post
                        Did Masai talk to the press today? Thought he was suppose to come on at 3:30, but didn't see anything...
                        He was on Fan590 in Toronto at 5:40....really said nothing and wasnt close to anything. Considering there were so many pgs moved (and the Raps were good there)...no surprise. Also said something to the effect that nothing fit either short term or long.

Comment

• I get the rationale behind Philly's decision. MCW is not that young, has a broken jumper, and really isn't that special.

That said, if they don't get the Lakers pick this year, and it doesn't look like they will, they are likely getting a late lotto pick in a weak draft in 2016. Which to me is poor value, given that MCW has that kind of value as a bird in the hand. They have to pray that the Lakers fuck up this summer, and that's a big gamble for that organization to crap the bed two years in a row.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            I get the rationale behind Philly's decision. MCW is not that young, has a broken jumper, and really isn't that special.

That said, if they don't get the Lakers pick this year, and it doesn't look like they will, they are likely getting a late lotto pick in a weak draft in 2016. Which to me is poor value, given that MCW has that kind of value as a bird in the hand. They have to pray that the Lakers fuck up this summer, and that's a big gamble for that organization to crap the bed two years in a row.
                            I agree with everything you said, but MCW still looks to be an above average NBA player, defending rookie of the year. And you need those guys. You can't just keep trading for 300 draft picks and swinging and missing. Hinkie hasn't hit on one pick yet, Noel looks to be a role player so by that mentality he should be gone next year too. Is their plan honestly to tank until the next Durant comes along?

Comment

• To be honest, I miss when the 76ers had Iverson....he was a treat and I remember apart from watching the Raps, and the Lakers I was an active follower of the 76ers cuz I loved Iverson's game - dude was amazing. Hard to believe he declared bankruptcy - the lives of MANY NBA players.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                And isaiah Canaan from Houston

I think he has potential.
                                Oh yeah. I think he's got some potential as well, played great at Murray St.

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Ah.... forgot they have a D-League team of there own. But Wroten most likely is the number 1 option at PG for now.
                                Wroten's gone for the year. Frazier & Canaan will be running the offense. Wroten did put up some beastly stats without MCW though..

Comment

Working...
                                X