Everything RAPTORS 2015 Trade Deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    To be honest, I miss when the 76ers had Iverson....he was a treat and I remember apart from watching the Raps, and the Lakers I was an active follower of the 76ers cuz I loved Iverson's game - dude was amazing. Hard to believe he declared bankruptcy - the lives of MANY NBA players.
    The lives of many thugs and wannabe rapper athletes...
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      To be honest, I miss when the 76ers had Iverson....he was a treat and I remember apart from watching the Raps, and the Lakers I was an active follower of the 76ers cuz I loved Iverson's game - dude was amazing. Hard to believe he declared bankruptcy - the lives of MANY NBA players.
      The channel 'pennyccw' on Youtube has a lot of great games from AI's Philly days

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        #1 Raptor fan right here!
        Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Don't get too excited, Smitch, we're never hiring you back either
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Settle down. You're going to cheer for your team to lose because you think then the coach will get fired and we'll magically find a better coach growing on trees and then we'll be winning ringzzzz?

GO Raptors.

I'll be here supporting the opposing team - every step of the way =)
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          At first i thought this was another case of the "haves" (as opposed to the "have nots") getting their way with Dragic going to his choice team, the Heat. But, other than the spare parts, the Heat have given 2 first round picks over the next 6 years with only the first one somewhat protected. Sure that's far off but they'll be coming due when wade and bosh are truly fading. That Lowry trade looks better and better.
          Otherwise, it looks like the Nuggets are doing what they can to tank for next year and with the rest of the East getting stronger, it will be even tougher for the Knicks to crawl out of their whole. So....bring on the 2016 draft.
          I cant help but feel that there was some Riley skull drudgery in the Dragic deal. It seems awfully convenient that Dragic selects but 3 teams (NY, LAL & Miami) with which he will sign his next contract . Of course he/his agent (and Riley ) know that the other 2 have a bare cupboard re assets and he can blow them out with the best deal to the Suns...and probably throws in the sweetner to also take in bro. Dragic. Looks like the Suns mismanaged this asset completely considering they signed his brother this year obviously to make signing Dragic easier. Wonder how they feel about drafting Ennis now and then Thomas...adding to the uncertainty for Goran.
          Last edited by Bendit; Thu Feb 19, 2015, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
            Thanks for the warning, we can get you on the ignore list early.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I agree with everything you said, but MCW still looks to be an above average NBA player, defending rookie of the year. And you need those guys. You can't just keep trading for 300 draft picks and swinging and missing. Hinkie hasn't hit on one pick yet, Noel looks to be a role player so by that mentality he should be gone next year too. Is their plan honestly to tank until the next Durant comes along?
              Hinkie must know something about him that no one else does.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                Hinkie must know something about him that no one else does.
                Yeah, that if him and KJ McDaniels were still on the roster, they might be better than the Knicks.

Seriously, I was all for the plan at first, but the 76ers are just ridiculous now.

Comment

You're insane dude.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Comment

• Thomas Robinson verbally agrees to buyout w/Nuggets, source told ESPN. Robinson in search of expanded role. Wasn't going to happen in Denver

-Jeff Goodman
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Thomas Robinson verbally agrees to buyout w/Nuggets, source told ESPN. Robinson in search of expanded role. Wasn't going to happen in Denver

-Jeff Goodman
                        Not going to happen in Toronto either.

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, that if him and KJ McDaniels were still on the roster, they might be better than the Knicks.

Seriously, I was all for the plan at first, but the 76ers are just ridiculous now.
                          I don't buy this. Hinkie's too smart to just be giving assets away.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• i'd give him Tyler's minutes
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Good Day in Raptor land.

Nothing big out there, keep players happy. I would imagine there will be some bonding going on now.... is a good thing.

So now, ross..... time to get your shit straight.

annnnnnnnnd go.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                I don't buy this. Hinkie's too smart to just be giving assets away.
                                I suspect KJ asked for a trade. Probably hates the situation and had no plan to stay in Philly long-term.

Comment

Working...
                                X