Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bosh Is Out Tomorrow Who Do You Play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do we defend KG and Perkins? Simple: UNLEASH the weapon that is Patrick O'Bryant, descendant of the great Kobe Bryant.

On a serious note, because the Cuntics lost last night in NY, I'm sure they're really gonna bring the effort extra hard tonight to secure a win.
    http://facebook.com/DiseaseMusic

Comment

Hard to say that Turk deserves time at the 4-spot. He struggles against mediocre defence, how is he going to handle KG? I have no problem when the Triano plays small ball - he doesn't do it enough - but there are certain times when the match-ups just don't work.

Bargnani and Turk vs. Perkins and KG? Not a good matchup.

Comment

Perhaps not a good match up, but good practice. Turk has to play power forward the rest of the season, IMO.

Moving Calderon back to the bench will pressure the other teams backups, and probably cause them to keep their starters out longer. Three decent defenders in the staring line up: Wright (if available), Weems and Jack. Bargnani is passable. If Hedo can get close to passable, he could kill with his playmaking. Andrea will have bring his inside game. Every win is development. Every loss draft ping pong balls. Running Evans/Rasho/Dorsey and even Johnson (who may be gone next year) is a waste.

Win or lose, Hedo should play Power forward the rest of the year.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
          Start Evans and put him on Perkins. Put Bargnani on KG.
          agreed
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

DarkKnight wrote: View Post
            How do we defend KG and Perkins? Simple: UNLEASH the weapon that is Patrick O'Bryant, descendant of the great Kobe Bryant.

On a serious note, because the Cuntics lost last night in NY, I'm sure they're really gonna bring the effort extra hard tonight to secure a win.
            LOL yeah let him out ! yeah the cuntics have also lost 4/5 so u know they want to bring it for sure.
            "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
            X