Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Bosh Is Out Tomorrow Who Do You Play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddahfan
    replied
    Start Evans and put him on Perkins. Put Bargnani on KG.

Leave a comment:

• MattyG-Ray
    replied
    I think Rasho or Evans will get the nod. As mentioned above, Amir has done well in his energizer role off the bench, and you don't want to loose that. I don't think you can go small with Turk like Triano did to start the second half tonight, not against KG.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    You've gotta be joking when you say Dorsey! It's going to be Rasho, with Amir and Reggie still coming off the bench. I doubt Dorsey see's any PT until they're down by 30 going into the 4th... which is pretty likely to be the case.

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied
    No good options here. Amir has struggled against KG in the past. Rasho and Bargnani would make for a very slow and ineffective team defensive combination against the Celtics. Reggie Evans is a bad basketball player.

Yeah, I think Dorsey is the best option but at this stage you don't want to be playing players who are not playoff eligible. Probably Amir by default. But I agree, I'd like to see Dorsey get the nod.

Leave a comment:

• rdiaz101
    started a topic If Bosh Is Out Tomorrow Who Do You Play?

If Bosh Is Out Tomorrow Who Do You Play?

Looks like he will miss tomorrow's because i dont think he will get mask in time, so who do put in there to battle against KG and Perkins? I think maybe Rasho is the safe bet, but why not Dorsey ? because you have to leave Amir cause he is the spark off the bench. Evans ? hell no ! Dorsey wont get pushed around in there like Rasho will and he is quicker than Evans IMO.
Working...
X