No announcement yet.

2015 NBA All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching all the contests atm, I'm not from U.S., but it seems that repeating same words 10 times in a row makes them "cool", well in my culture such person would be considered to have serious speach and braind disorder... yes I am pointing at you Kenny Smith.... and these guys are allowed to be commentators on biggest sports events, sad.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Ariana Grande is the real MVP of that game. Just my opinion.
      She's cute as hell man

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
        Watching all the contests atm, I'm not from U.S., but it seems that repeating same words 10 times in a row makes them "cool", well in my culture such person would be considered to have serious speach and braind disorder... yes I am pointing at you Kenny Smith.... and these guys are allowed to be commentators on biggest sports events, sad.
        Kenny was hyping up LaVine dunks that have been done so many times before. The first one was good, after that it was the same shit. I really don't like that guy as a commentator, he's so biased. When T Ross and DeRozan were doing crazy dunks that have never been done before he's like "that was a good dunk" and LaVine does the same fucking shit and he goes crazy wtf?

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Kenny was hyping up LaVine dunks that have been done so many times before. The first one was good, after that it was the same shit. I really don't like that guy as a commentator, he's so biased. When T Ross and DeRozan were doing crazy dunks that have never been done before he's like "that was a good dunk" and LaVine does the same fucking shit and he goes crazy wtf?
          Kenny smith is a douchebag. A really really big douchebag.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            Watching all the contests atm, I'm not from U.S., but it seems that repeating same words 10 times in a row makes them "cool", well in my culture such person would be considered to have serious speach and braind disorder... yes I am pointing at you Kenny Smith.... and these guys are allowed to be commentators on biggest sports events, sad.
            Let me put this simply

KENNY SMITH IS A GOD DAMN MORON!
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

which contest were you talking about? kenny loses a lot of hype when a dunk isn't completed in the first or second try (which lavine was able to do). ross and derozan took 3+ tries in the beginning.

Comment

• LaVine's first two dunks were really nice - no need to get defensive about Ross/DD/Carter as a Raps fan, just enjoy the show. Nailing it on the first try adds a lot to the spectator experience - should either add bonus points or cap anything that takes 2-3 tries at 45 points max. A full 50 for a first-attempt dunk only.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  which contest were you talking about? kenny loses a lot of hype when a dunk isn't completed in the first or second try (which lavine was able to do). ross and derozan took 3+ tries in the beginning.
                  2012 and 2013 I think. DeRozan completed most dunks on his first try and Ross took 2 tries at most, doesn't change the fact that the dunks were great.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    LaVine's first two dunks were really nice - no need to get defensive about Ross/DD/Carter as a Raps fan, just enjoy the show. Nailing it on the first try adds a lot to the spectator experience - should either add bonus points or cap anything that takes 2-3 tries at 45 points max. A full 50 for a first-attempt dunk only.
                    LaVine is just more explosive so it looks better. Creativity was meh, all the dunks cept maybe one were done before

Comment

2012 and 2013 I think. DeRozan completed most dunks on his first try and Ross took 2 tries at most, doesn't change the fact that the dunks were great.
                      Derozan was in the 2010 and 2011 contests but Kenny never commentated 2011.

Ross struggled early.

(1:50)

Besides the Ross VC dunk, there was no other dunk that was exceptional or was done first try.

Comment

Working...
                      X