No announcement yet.

Game #54: Toronto Raptors 105 - Atlanta Hawks 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A win on Friday would bring us to 5.5 games back from them. Still possible to catch but the Raptors would basically have to become the greatest team in the league during this 2nd half of the season to pull that off. This season has been a series of up and downs for most teams with the exception of Atlanta and Golden State. Atlanta would need to go on a bit of a mini losing streak, while the Raptors would have to keep winning to catch them. It's not impossible, but it will be tough.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
      Did we get KD before the deadline?
      No, Cousins
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        If the Celtics can beat the Hawks then we sure as shit, and we will.
        I think they let up because it was the last game before the ASG. They were looking past the Celtics and forward to the break. They'll have their sights set on us. Especially Vasquez, Ross, DeRozan & Lowry's perimeter defense.

EDIT: I forgot about Williams. I know he likes to gamble in the passing lanes but, I think he needs to stay in position & keep his man in front of him.

POST #416!!!
        Last edited by godkingleonidas; Tue Feb 17, 2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
          Thats all nice talk and all but realistically this is how it comes down to..

seems realistic to you?
          I wouldnt say it if I didnt think it were true.

i'm just basically saying, you got a team in front of you, and you got like what....30 games or so....you only really think about whats in front of you, not whats behind. focus is upon winning every game. I have zero idea what the hell "realistic' has to do with anything, a guy here said toronto should be aiming for 2nd at best....and thats just not how it goes....they should aim at 1rst. And I am pretty certain 14 outta 14 of um would concur.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            No, Cousins
            KD has a cousin?
            A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
              KD has a cousin?
              Brazilian Kevin Durant - brother from another mother

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                I wouldnt say it if I didnt think it were true.

i'm just basically saying, you got a team in front of you, and you got like what....30 games or so....you only really think about whats in front of you, not whats behind. focus is upon winning every game. I have zero idea what the hell "realistic' has to do with anything, a guy here said toronto should be aiming for 2nd at best....and thats just not how it goes....they should aim at 1rst. And I am pretty certain 14 outta 14 of um would concur.
                I dont know about that man... I mean I want to bang Jennifer Lawrence too..

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  He's talking about positioning. 2nd seed seems like the best deal for us at the moment
                  Realistic positioning. We are not getting #1 seed. Sorry not happening. What we need to guard against is falling to 4th or 5th.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    How about Raps 23-6, ATL 16-12?

We hit the playoffs firing on all cylinders

And ride that momentum all teh way to the finals
                    Would be a dream season....

Comment

Would you guys rather play Miami, Charlotte or Millwaukee in the playoffs?

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                        Heart says Charlotte cause fuck them. Brain says Bucks cause we seems to play well against them

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          Our biggest advantage should be DD and JJ's ability to drive.

Korver has to be on one of them, and he shouldn't be able to stop them.
                          Best way to take Korver out of the game is to pound on him. Give JJ DD and Lou full green light to attack Korver early and try to either get him tired or in foul trouble. Atlanta does a good job of hiding him on D, we have to do a better job of exploiting him.

We may not be elite at ball movement but we are elite at drawing fouls, might aswell use that to our advantage.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Heart says Charlotte cause fuck them. Brain says Bucks cause we seems to play well against them
                            The ideal matchup would be Milwaukee, followed by Washington.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                              Miami. Wade will be in street clothes. Without James, Bosh will revert to his Raptor playoff self.

Comment

I'd prefer to see the Bucks because they are so young and inexperienced. Charlotte just plays us so tough and we seem to have such bad luck against them. Miami is so experienced that I would prefer to steer clear of them. There is a chance they may not even make the playoffs though.

Comment

Working...
                                X