Game #54: Toronto Raptors 105 - Atlanta Hawks 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
    Well Lowry was off Val was off t Ross was off..Lou's offensive spark just lightens the load off everyone
    If he was shooting 30% I don't see us winning at all.
    so a bunch of raptors were off? you basically just made your own argument worse .

Comment

• DDelight wrote: View Post
      At this rate, Milwaukee is going to be passing the Wiz soon in the standings
      I guess it depends on how well MCW adjusts to the bucks but the wiz are sure sliding some losses are close but some are blowouts

Comment

• #ProveEm
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
          I guess it depends on how well MCW adjusts to the bucks but the wiz are sure sliding some losses are close but some are blowouts
          Milwaukee just won tonight. They're now 31-23. Wiz are 33-22 ...Things are getting interesting

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
            BTW it IS the Cricket World Cup, in comparison to midseason basketball, methinks cricket is better.
            Mr.Z wrote: View Post
            There's my fun fact of the day; people watch crickit lol never would have guessed

Apparently a game between India vs Pakistan was viewed by 1.1 BILLION fucking people around the world just a couple of weeks ago!!!
            Last edited by ball4life; Sat Feb 21, 2015, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
              Apparently a game between India vs Pakistan was viewed by 1.1 BILLION fucking people around the world just a couple of weeks ago!!!
              Not surprised, India v Pakistan should be the most viewed Cricket game each time, in the 2011 WC semis they got 988M people.
              Guess they beat that, that game took place last saturday, what's hilarious is that it was a group stage match and it drew that many viewers.

Comment

• I heard cricket games take days to finish?

How can you watch it all?
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Wonder what happened to the arena crowd chanting "USA", "USA" start of the game?

Love it.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    Wonder what happened to the arena crowd chanting "USA", "USA" start of the game?

Love it.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      It's also not a "normal" game that we only get 8 FTs vs 21 for the Hawks.
                      That's what I liked early on. It had a playoff feel with not getting easy fouls called. They still managed to find a way to win.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Wonder what happened to the arena crowd chanting "USA", "USA" start of the game?

Love it.
                        I just don't understand that lol

What the point of chanting USA?

Most of our players are American

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          I heard cricket games take days to finish?

Depends what type of match it is, there are different length matches.

But yeah, India/Pakistan/Sri Lanka LOVE cricket. It's like 3x as extreme as hockey in Canada.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                            Depends what type of match it is, there are different length matches.

But yeah, India/Pakistan/Sri Lanka LOVE cricket. It's like 3x as extreme as hockey in Canada.
                            I tried playing cricket once in my life and I don't think it was made for 6'6" black guy to play lmao

Comment

• FUCK! Had to miss the game because of work. The main site said that JV's defense was brilliant. Can anyone elaborate?

Zainab wrote: View Post
                              6 Hours of ultimate boredness -____-
                              Depends on the format. 20/20 can be 3-4 hours

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              There's my fun fact of the day; people watch crickit lol never would have guessed
                              Lol! It's probably the 2nd or 3rd most popular game in the world.

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              I heard cricket games take days to finish?

Depends on the format. Test cricket takes 5 days. One dayers take 7-8 hours. 20/20 format takes 3-4 hours. Only the most hardcore nuts watch test cricket.
                              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Casey finally let JV hedge like the rest of the bigs do, and he had no problems with it. Makes the defence much more cohesive. And he was pretty impressive defending at the rim as well.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X