No announcement yet.

Game #54: Toronto Raptors 105 - Atlanta Hawks 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A S/O to one of the hardest working coaches in the game on being .500(142-142) with the raps now.

S/O to DD for...well.....#ProveEm. Enough said.

Big S/O to Lou Will #6man. They should play the song Drake wrote for him on his album every time he scores at the ACC.

Drake 6 Man: http://youtu.be/HAcDBGobqtI
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
      If he could provide decent defence, and scoring 10 off the bench, i would be glad with him getting Vasquez money, and a spot in the rotation.
      (Dream)

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
        (Dream)
        It's really low expectations to be honest. Considering his skill set.

With Terrance Ross it's all mental.

He could be a 20ppg player if he had the killer instincts of the "Black Mamba"
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          I tried playing cricket once in my life and I don't think it was made for 6'6" black guy to play lmao
          Actually the Caribbean team, called the West Indies, are quite good, most of their players are obviously black and over 6 foot.

Comment

I just don't understand that lol

What the point of chanting USA?

Most of our players are American
            Dude, it's America...Their patriotism (and, in turn their intelligence) reaches levels of absolute stupidity
            Last edited by nubreed000; Sat Feb 21, 2015, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I tried playing cricket once in my life and I don't think it was made for 6'6" black guy to play lmao
              Not true. They play a lot of cricket in the West Indies and I hear they are pretty good.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                Dude, it's America...Their patriotism (and, in turn their intelligence) reaches levels of absolute stupidity
                ....and the further south one goes the stupid meter reaches higher.

Comment

• We account for 25% of Atlanta's losses, and 50% of their home losses.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    We account for 25% of Atlanta's losses, and 50% of their home losses.
                    yeah we're the only team in the league atlanta has lost to twice, let alone 3 times now.

Comment

• That's impressive .

Would you guys be comfertable vsing them in the playoffs?
                      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                        That's impressive .

Would you guys be comfertable vsing them in the playoffs?
                        In the conference finals, for sure

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          Not true. They play a lot of cricket in the West Indies and I hear they are pretty good.
                          they also chant "USA, USA" in hockey games where most of the players are Canadian or European.

Comment

• Obviously quoted the wrong page. But... While I'm here, south Africa also play cricket. They have a few black people on the team too I believe.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                              Obviously quoted the wrong page. But... While I'm here, south Africa also play cricket. They have a few black people on the team too I believe.
                              Yeah, so does England.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, so does England.
                                He heh yeah. Lots of people from West Indies (Jamaica in particular) in England too.

Comment

Working...
                                X