No announcement yet.

The D-League Game Thread: Fort Wayne Mad Ants VS Grand Rapids Drive 7:30 PM EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The D-League Game Thread: Fort Wayne Mad Ants VS Grand Rapids Drive 7:30 PM EST

VS

Time to see Bruno play tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we beat the Drive? (15-15)

Will Bruno impress?

Let's find out!
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

People actually watches this crap? damn.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      People actually watches this crap? damn.
      We've had Game Threads before for it and Bruno. Gotta keep up with our rookie!!!!
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Link to the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrVZapb6_g0
        Axel wrote:
        KeonClark wrote:
        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Bruno's not starting?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Bruno's not starting?
            Please, don't start this. The guys on the chat are super annoying LOL.
            Axel wrote:
            KeonClark wrote:
            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

which chat? This one or the youtube one? The " " is the universal sign for just joking/sarcasm, no?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                which chat? This one or the youtube one? The " " is the universal sign for just joking/sarcasm, no?
                Youtube one. Just gonna enjoy the game.
                Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Does the viewership for Fort Wayne games go up when Bruno is on the roster?

Comment

FireDT wrote: View Post
                    Does the viewership for Fort Wayne games go up when Bruno is on the roster?
                    Funny enough, I've watched as many game as I can after Bruno left to see how the team plays. They are actually a solid sqaud.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Bruno's in boys. Let's see some progress hoepfully.

Comment

Mavs-Thunder

Comment

I was expecting a nice throwdown at the end there by Bruno.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Mavs-Thunder
                            who's playing for okc tonight?

Comment

the youtube chat is going nuts haha

Comment

Working...
                              X