• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    who's playing for okc tonight?
    scott brooks starting

Comment

well, i watched 3 minutes and confirmed my previous impressions. D-League is fucking trash. i don't see how anyone other than ball-dominant selfish players could ever develop there.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
        well, i watched 3 minutes and confirmed my previous impressions. D-League is fucking trash. i don't see how anyone other than ball-dominant selfish players could ever develop there.
        I agree. Not much of a league or teams. The whole thing feels terrible. But I'd love to see a actual minor-league for the NBA.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I agree. Not much of a league or teams. The whole thing feels terrible. But I'd love to see a actual minor-league for the NBA.
          If we had our own affiliate we could control the playing time for our players down there at least. But even so, since they have to be on your NBA roster, I don't see much reason for guys to go down there. Rather see Bruno stay in the big league practices.

Comment

Only thing that's good in that chat thingie is this one guy called GamingForLaughs.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Did Bruno do anything of note?
              OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                Did Bruno do anything of note?
                3 mins, 3 points, 1 rebound, 1 TO. Not bad on D, made a bad pass. Dished the ball well, but guy got fouled. That's it so far.... may not watch the whole game .
                Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  3 mins, 3 points, 1 rebound, 1 TO. Not bad on D, made a bad pass. Dished the ball well, but guy got fouled. That's it so far.... may not watch the whole game .
                  that's a per 36 of 36 and 12!!!! This kid is a freaking animal. Really gotta cut down on those 12 turnovers per 36 though
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I bet 3/4 of the viewership of this game is Raptor fans watching Bruno
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

no frickin floor time

Comment

I flipped through the game to watch him play, before I read anything about the game in this thread... bad idea. His shooting form looks good, based on that one shot. Happy to see that he can take a floater, albeit in a d-league with minimal defensive pressure. Looked confused at times, probably because he doesn't know any of his team mates and was adjusting. He seems to have trouble keeping guys in front of him, at least in the few possessions he was out there for. If he can improve his lateral quickness and defense to the point where he can stay with the opposition and he ups his basketball IQ a bit I think he could play, like in games.

Comment

3 mins?

I think the fact raps need their own dleague team might be first time in history there is unanimous consensus at RR

Comment

Working...
                          X