Everything Markquis Nowell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JayZed wrote: View Post

I felt exactly the same way about Jeff Dowtin last year at summer league.
    Jeff was a calming presence and was able to get things organized in the chaos of a summer league game.
    He also has the advantage of being at least 6 inches taller, but I don’t think he has the three point range of Nowell, though.

Is this finally the end of the line for Flynn or will Darko give him one last shot?
    I feel the same way re Flynn, he's the odd man out.
    I waa rooting for him but Nowell looks clearly better at this point.

Comment

Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Unfortunately we do't have many options for the backup PG.
      This kid can pass, shoot and has ok IQ.
      I agree with Primer, he is a top pick if he were over 6 feet tall.

His story is better than Fred, and if you think he will follow his footsteps in a negative way, we don't know that yet.
      I don't see him hijacking the offense though,
      in fact I wanted him to shoot more last night
      We do have option, one option and the only option. Scottie Barnes. Play him at pg the whole year and we will c what everyone says at the end of the year.
      U have a back up Shrouder.
      What is this we have no pg, stop it.
      As for Nowell kid, he had good summer league game, good for him. I hope he makes it, not here.
      As for Dalano is still project, I guess Boston didn't think he was a project, bc they were on him at get go.
      Dalano pretty talented, he just needs 2 slow down. Boston is a good veteran team 2 help him.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

We do have option, one option and the only option. Scottie Barnes. Play him at pg the whole year and we will c what everyone says at the end of the year.
        U have a back up Shrouder.
        What is this we have no pg, stop it.
        As for Nowell kid, he had good summer league game, good for him. I hope he makes it, not here.
        As for Dalano is still project, I guess Boston didn't think he was a project, bc they were on him at get go.
        Dalano pretty talented, he just needs 2 slow down. Boston is a good veteran team 2 help him.
        Boston 100% thinks he's a project. They're making him play summer league. Very rare for a 3rd year nba player to still be playing summer league.

Comment

This is not just a hairdressing salon, but a haven of professionalism, style, and perfection. With a team of hairdressers, the use of the most professional hair products, and personalized recommendations, grooming becomes an art form. Visit our site for more information.

Comment

Sorry for the bad start to the season. It's my fault I still had the lottery balls as my avatar. Continuing my tradition of telling a fringe rotation player. Nowell takes the baton from thad who received it from yuta.

nowell is back up PG by game 30
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                Near tripple double. I still think he will be a contributor on the big squad eventually.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  I was coming to post this. Big ups! Our backup PG in a couple months
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                  X