• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #55: Toronto Raptors 76 - Houston Rockets 98

Toronto Raptors (37-17)

@

Houston Rockets (36-18)

TORONTO RAPTORS
    PTS/G: 105.6 (5th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 100.7 (21st of 30)
    SRS: 4.39 (7th of 30) ▪ Pace: 93.0 (22nd of 30)
    Off Rtg: 112.2 (2nd of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 107.0 (20th of 30)

HOUSTON ROCKETS
    PTS/G: 103.1 (7th of 30) ▪ Opp PTS/G: 99.8 (18th of 30)
    SRS: 3.52 (9th of 30) ▪ Pace: 95.8 (4th of 30)
    Off Rtg: 106.8 (12th of 30) ▪ Def Rtg: 103.3 (10th of 30)

The Rockets are also on the second leg of a back-to-back, having faced intrastate rival Dallas on the road Friday night. . . . This game could mark the home debut of Pablo Prigioni and K.J. McDaniels, picked up by the Rockets in a pair of deals at Thursday’s deadline
    *Dwight is out for another month. Josh Smith has been playing centre in small-ball lineups and Terrence Jones is getting time now that he's back from injury.

Let's see if we can build off tonight's win. Got the starters lots of rest so hopefully the back to back doesn't kill us.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      Let's see if we can build off tonight's win. Got the starters lots of rest so hopefully the back to back doesn't kill us.
      Harden and Ariza both played 37 minutes tonight too. They're vulnerable without Dwight.

Sic JJ on the Beard and defend the perimeter and we can get a W.

Comment

what's the story behind the doughnut?

Comment

Put James on James
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Joey Dorsey is starting for the rockets?!

Comment

jerome wrote: View Post
              what's the story behind the doughnut?
              Donut = Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Is scraptor 4-0 so far with threads?

Comment

Man.. i really want us to beat Houston. I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION!

Comment

IF we can stop or at least slow down Harden, they have no offence. Kind of like the Wiz and Wall.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                      No, somebody else put up the clippers thread but then went AWOL so Scraptor put it up like 3 hours before tip.. The rest is history

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote:
                        breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                        No, somebody else put up the clippers thread but then went AWOL so Scraptor put it up like 3 hours before tip.. The rest is history
                        Had a couple losses earlier in the season too. I usually just step in when I'm sick of waiting, and now that we've got a little streak.

The schedule is tough, though, so whoever steps up after we lose, don't wait till the very last minute. Get it up there so we can trash talk/strategize/shoot the shit.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          Donut = Donatas Motiejunas
                          Oh, I thought it was because every business street in Texas has a donut shop.

Last edited by caccia; Sat Feb 21, 2015, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Had to watch that game again last night. They didn't play perfectly by any stretch. Lou took some bad shots (including an ISO 3 that got blocked) some of them went in, DD took contested jumpers rather than passing to an open JV down low (who works hard to get position and be available for passes, even though he rarely gets passed to), JV went up soft with easy put backs and missed them, JV brought the ball down too low and got stripped, DD over dribbled and needlessly turned the ball over, there was that crazy back and forth when 2pat blew 2 dunks and DD blew 1...

...but the consistent thing though, was that they moved the ball, most of the time, and they played hard d for the very most part, always getting to that last rotation, always challenging shots and rebounding well, lots of effort, consistently. If we can do those things consistently, this team will win a lot of games down the stretch and Put themselves in to a great position, playing the right way, heading in to the playoffs.

Kudos to Casey for having them well prepared. And very solid D played by Amir. Am sure the rest did him some good.

Comment

I predict a win tonight.
                              Love back to backs.
                              2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

Working...
                              X